ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5🩵

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 27𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

I smiled happily, watching Adore sleep peacefully. Today was her birthday and with the way things are going between me and Nicki called for a cute party for the little girl's first.

"Wake up Dori." I kissed her forehead. Her long eyelashes fluttered, soon her eyes opened and the beautiful brown hue announced itself in the sunlight. Adore pushed herself up off of the small mattress and pouted. Her lip began to quiver so I picked her her and swayed her, silently singing happy birthday.

This little girl loved her some sleep. I swear she hated waking up as if she knew the next day was going to stress filled. It was hilarious to think of how fast she will go to sleep and how mad she would get seeing the sunlight.

"Happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, happy birthdayyy." I sang seeing her her smile and kissing her cheek. I brought Adore to me and Onika's bedroom and sat her on the bed. Onika walked out of the bathroom looking good as hell, as always.

𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡-

"What you starin' at, creep?" Her brow raised

"What you starin' at, creep?" Her brow raised. I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Move man. Don't forget to get Adore ready."

Onika immediately went to Adore, kissing all over the little girls face and then cooed at her. I went into the bathroom and handled the rest of my hygiene. When I was done I put on my outfit that matched Nicki's then checked myself out in the mirror. I finished my hair, deciding to just put it in a slick, low ponytail.

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒́'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡-

By time I got out of the restroom, Nicki was done bathing and dressing Adore

By time I got out of the restroom, Nicki was done bathing and dressing Adore. I cheesed so hard, seeing that we're all matching and looked like a family.

Walking up behind Onika, I wrap my arms around her waist while she was occupied with Adore who was a giggling mess

Walking up behind Onika, I wrap my arms around her waist while she was occupied with Adore who was a giggling mess. "We look nice."

"I'm glad I chose the outfits because you would've had us in some sweatsuit all day."

"Your point?" I raised an eyebrow when she kissed her teeth. When I let go of her I purposefully slap her ass making her yelp. I laughed loudly as she stood there with a frown. "You know what, fuck you Beyoncé. Help me set up these decorations 'cause I'm not playing with yo Jack and the beanstalk headass."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bags filled with decorative items and candies. I set up the center table with some of the printed out pictures of Adore and a red table cover. I blew up the balloons as Nicki set up the food and drinks. When we were finished with everything it looked perfect. We waited for our friends to come along with some classmates who wanted to celebrate.

We started the party and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Robyn and Lauren have been closer than ever today and I couldn't help but watch how they were interacting. This had to be the longest they've gone with almost throwing punches.

"You gon' tell me what's going on with them?" I asked Onika, who was sipping on something light. She smiled and shrugged. She knew something and it was obvious that she did. I'm not going to pry, instead I'll wait until one of them tells me. That's if one of them tells me.

Another song starts playing so I grabbed Nicki's hand and brought her to dance with me. It was an old 90's song that I loved and I could tell she liked it too. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I did the same to her waist. Pulling her close, I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"Ya'll so ugly."

"Mind ya business Lauren." Onika responded. We were just rocking side to side and I didn't care that the song had ended, I just didn't want to move from this specific spot. "Let's go sit." Nicki whispered to me.

She brought me to the empty couch where I made her sip on my lap. While she had her side conversation, I watched over the kids in the playpen. They all had on their red outfits and were playing separately with the toys. I smiled because It reminded me of what I wanted.

I always wanted my own big family. It was always a dream and at one point I thought it'd never be able to happen. I was too busy fucking around and taking advantage of every part of my youth instead of realizing I'm almost an adult. I need to learn to limit myself and to finally find someone to help me grow up.

"You okay BB?"

I looked up at Onika and put on a smile that I'm not sure she believed. "I'm fine."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not, I'm okay Nicki." I could see that she was still unsure so I kissed her lips a few times. She smiled brightly at me then turned back to Lauren and Jhené.

Around an hour later we got all the kids together and sang happy birthday. We shared out cake then opened presents. When we were done, we said our goodbyes and put everything away. I bathed off Adore and then myself while Onika did the same. We all went to bed, cuddled up under each other and falling into a deep sleep.

I dreamed about Onika and I. Only this time it was in the future and I loved every detail of it.

Short and sweet. I didn't have time to do more so I'm giving you this. I'm going to bed now.✌🏽

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading 🤍