chapter one

The oc name for this one is Rose.
Also this might have triggers including:

Stockholm syndrome
Blood and gore
Attempted rape
Murder/killing
Death threats
Kidnapping
Smut
There's probly more but this is all i can think of right now sooo........ you have been warned.

Senpai's POV

I was hiding behind a tree listening to my beautiful little kohai......

I felt a tug at my sleeve, i turned around to see one of Rose's classmates. "S-s-someone is w-waiting f-f-for you in the s-school g-garden" she said 'this girl can hardly speak,  my kohai is so far above the rest of her class' i thought to myself "I'll head there now thank you" i said all cool like. The girl bowed and left, as i started walking towards the school garden.

Rose's POV

"I wonder what senpai is doing over there" i asked, "huh? Why should we care, anyway, i got like, thecutest pairofsocksevverrrr, like, you will not beleive this blah blah left me on opened blah blah" Hanako said, she might be one of my best friends, but she sure can be dumb sometimes. Wait someone is talking to senpai, shit its a girl, she better not be confessing to MY senpai, i have to get closer. "School garden mumblemumblemumble right now" was all i could hear. The school garden right now, "I'll see you guys in class okkk" i said, packing up my bento "seeyaa" they said. I bolted to the school garden just in time to see some random first year confessing to him "senpai, i really like you please take these cookies i made as a token of my love" she said looking at the ground, he grabbed the cookies she was holding out to him, then he spoke "I'm sorry i already have someone i like" i felt myself relax as the words left his mouth. But wait, he said he liked someone else. What if its me? Or what if it's not?

I'm not sure how this is going to end.... but still i hope you enjoy it😊