They threw a rock at the glass door, allowing themselves inside.

They carefully grabbed El and carried her inside. Nancy looked around for materials to treat her wound.

"Okay, get her down." Nancy said, holding gauze and rubbing alcohol.

They gently placed her down next to a shelf.

"Okay, lemme see." Nancy lifted the girl's pantleg. As soon as she did, it began bleeding profusely once again. It was big, maybe two or more, but it was deep.

It really had her.

Nancy reached for some napkins.

"Woah woah, what are you doing." Max stopped her.

"I'm cleaning the wound." Nancy said.

"No, first you need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max explained, everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Probably best to trust her, she skateboards." M/n nods. Max gives him a small smile and turns back.

"Mike hold this. Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay? We're gonna need water and soap." Max looked up at Nancy and Jonathan.

"Yeah okay.." they both hurried away. As they left, Lucas unzipped his backpack and dumped everything out.

"Does any of this help?"

"No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." Max said.

"A bowl?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lucas." Max looked up at him in annoyance.

Will tapped his arm and gestures for them to leave.

"Um, is there anything I should do?" M/n asked.

"You, are moral support."

"great, I can do that." M/n nods as he crouched down to the ground next to El.

"Hey El, you're doing great sweetie." M/n clutches her hand in his with a smile.

After a few more minutes Max left and it was just Mike, El, and M/n.

M/n was starting to read the atmosphere here when he felt Mike glance at him.

"Oh. OH— well! Max might get mad at me, but El, is there anything you want to eat, anything?"

El looked up at him not sure of what to say.

"You know what? Nevermind, I'll get you something." M/n stood up and walked away to another aisle.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe was leaning on Robin, they both had dragged Robin out, forcing her to leave the theater before she could warn Dustin and Erica.

Steve hovering over the fountain, drinking water.

"That's amazing.." Steve spoke after gulping down water.