Chapter 1

The sound of footsteps of students walking to school. Though, everyone was distracted as they stared at a certain student who was so beautiful that she outbeautifies the sakura trees. But one guy remains walking as he reads a book. That guy was special. He was the nicest guy on earth. He'd help out anyone and anything that's in need. Even if it was a bug.

That guy.... is [Y/N] Kashima. As weird enough as he already is, he was interested in a book along with the title of "I died and got reincarnated as a fridge". It seemed funny and he caught interest in it. So he stayed focus on it.

[Y/N]: Okay... He's a fridge... Now what?

He flipped to the next page and it only showed the text "That's it. He's a fridge." He then groans as he passes by a trashcan and threw the book in it.

[Y/N]: Should've expected that. I mean, what can a fridge do? Defeat a Devil King?

He continues his way to his new school as he sees that no one is practically moving to school. He then sees a black cat as he smiles and pat it's head.

[Y/N]: Hey, little fella. I'm [Y/N].

The black cat rubs itself on his hand as he chuckles. With one final pat, he gets up and heads to school. As he looks up, the sakura trees blows it petals and reveals the new school he will go to.

Itan High School. An elite prep school in the prefecture.

[Y/N]: I can't believe someone like me actually got accepted to this school. I guess my ways of solving things and helping others out is a good thing. 

He heads inside and opens the shoe locker that has his name on it. Just then, another guy opens the shoe locker next to his. He looks up at the guy and smiles as he holds out his hand.

[Y/N]: Hi. I'm [Y/N] Kashima. Since our shoe lockers are this close, I'm guessing we would be in the same class.

Tadano: Oh! I'm Tadano. Hitohito Tadano. It's nice to meet you.

[Y/N]: Nice to meet you, Tadano. You seem... normal. I-I'm sorry if that's an insult! I'm just not really good at greeting people. *chuckles*

Tadano: I-It's okay. I understand if you think I'm normal. I'm just really good at reading the situation.

[Y/N]: Oh! That's cool!

Tadano: It is? Ah- Y-Yeah! It is...

[Y/N] then chuckled until he hears a shoe locker open behind him. Like the nice guy that he is, he looked back to greet the person but stopped when he saw who it was.

It was a beautiful woman. The sakura trees that are outside can easily flutter around her as if she's an angel. She was angelic. Her long hair that sit perfectly on her back. Her ever smooth skin. It almost felt like getting isekai'd.

[Y/N]: G-Good morning... SHE'S GORGEOUS!

Tadano and [Y/N] waited for her response as she slowly turned to the two. Her movements were so rusty that she looks as if she was a rusty robot. Her stare was sharp as she stared at the two making the two think that [Y/N] did something wrong. She then got on her tippy toes and tippy toed away around the corner, confusing the two boys.

[Y/N]: W-What just happened...?

[Y/N] then, out of curiosity, looked towards the girl's shoe locker. With her name on it, [Y/N] tilted his head as if reading it was like an achievement.

[Y/N]: Komi...

Tadano: W-We should head to class.

[Y/N]: Right.