Happier G.R

𝓖𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

At first George Russell had thought his mind was playing tricks on him, he couldn't have seen Y/N Horner walking through the paddock. The y/h/c girl hadn't been to a race weekend in months and had left him on read for 95% of her sudden hiatus. It was like the young woman had dropped off the face of the earth even Max hadn't known what had happened to the British girl. "Finally graced us with your presence then?" George asked sarcasm dripping from his voice grabbing the girl's arm to stop her from walking away. "Get off me Russell." Y/N replied coldly refusing to meet the man's hazy azure orbs. "So you can run away again?" George frowned, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration. "Don't act like you care George." Y/N answered gently, carefully removing the man's grip on her wrist. "Don't tell me I don't care about you Y/N don't you dare try that with me!" the driver hissed even when he was angry with her he couldn't stop worrying. "I deserve answers and I want them now Y/N/N." George stated plainly pulling the girl under a nearby motorhome it was the closest to privacy they could get at short notice.

Silence fell over the pair and it wasn't the kind due to getting lost in each other's eyes. Even before Monaco the chemistry between the two was undeniable and was often the cause of many jokes between the younger grid members.

"I wanted you to be happier Georgie." Y/N mumbled pathetically, hugging herself in embarrassment. "You don't get to decide what makes me happy!" George replied angrily before rambling some vague attempt at a lecture with his tall frame tensing. "You shut me out and just expected me to be ok with that?" the male muttered "Don't you realise I'm happiest with you?" George asked, finally calming down noticing his reaction had caused tears to form in the y/h/c girls eyes. "Y/N Horner I love you! Even if you drive me fucking crazy sometimes." the Williams driver declared gently removing the girl from her own hold and wrapping her up in his arms placing a kiss on her forehead. "You can't get rid of me now anyway." The man teased a smirk settling on his tan face as he placed a large hand on the y/h/c girls stomach. "Bold of you to assume it's yours Georgie" Y/N teased a small smile making its home on her y/s/c features. Rolling his eyes George couldn't help the chuckle that fell from his rosy lips "I did not just do an EastEnders styled confession for you to say that."