chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'

Start from the beginning

"It is dangerous obviously and I get why he's saying that. He just wants to protect you... but he also should respect your choices. If you want to fight with us, you should be able to!" I tell her. "I'll have a word with Lorenzo. Give him a piece of my mind." I say, tapping the side of my head and the girls start laughing.

"Thank you y/n."

"Oh guys... I think I forgot to mention something." I say, biting my lip.

"Yeah?" They both ask.

"I'm a death eater."

"WHAT!?" They both exclaim.

"Uh yeah, I chose to willingly but it was all part of my plan. To get close to Voldemort and then find out his darkest secrets, specifically how to kill him."

"Well, I guess it worked." They laughed, giving me a hug.

"Mattheo, Enzo, Theo and Draco are ones too so they obviously already knew... and then when it was my first meeting, Voldemort ordered me and Mattheo never to look or speak to each other."

"Wait, why?"

"Apparently we were distracting each other I don't know."

"Oh, that's why you and Riddle weren't speaking." Brianna realises. "Wait, so where's the dark mark?" Brianna asks me.

"It's hidden by a spell." I tell them.

We continue chatting and catching up before we drift of to sleep.

***

I wake up bright and early in the morning, hoping to find Lorenzo and give him a piece of my mind.

I quickly get changed and head out of my dorm, smiling at the two girls snoring on my bed. I make my way to the common room and find Malfoy with a cold expression on his face....

His eyes are red, almost like he's been crying or something. I don't even dare to ask him if he's okay or not, he should be sad.

"Y/n-"

"Piss off Draco."

"I thought we were friends now." He says, his voice matching his cold expression.

"Just because we're on this mission together doesn't mean we're friends." I roll my eyes. "Now piss off for the love of god."

"I can't." He says suddenly, and grips my arm tight and in a flash, I'm transported somewhere else.

This can't be fucking happening.

"WHAT THE FUCK DRACO!?" I scream, shaking my arm to release myself from his grip but he pulls me towards him and I realise where we are.

The fucking Malfoy Manor.

"What the hell are we doing here!?" I shout.

"I'm sorry, I have to do this." He says, his voice trembly and I notice his eyes watering up.

He drags me into his manor and into that fucking dining room that I've been in too many bloody times.

Malfoy pulls my hair back, causing me to look up and meet eyes with Bellatrix seated on the wooden table.

"Y/n darling! Welcome!" She says happily with an evil grin across her face.