chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'

I take a nice cold shower and get dressed for the party. Brianna puts her dark green dress on and I put my black one on.

Brie does our makeup and I do our hair. I'm no good at makeup and she's not good at hair so we're a good duo each with our own talents.

Brianna does a smoky eyeshadow look for the both of us, using green, black and gold, for the shimmer.

"Damn, we look SMOKIN'!" I exclaim, as we both check ourselves out in the mirror.

"We look god damn gorgeous." Brie smiles, and we walk hand in hand to the party.

Once we enter, the sound of loud music hits our ears and the vivid smell of alcohol come to our senses.

We look at each other wide eyed and laugh, ready to jump onto the dance floor and have a blast... but also to keep an eye on Enzo and Draco. That means no getting drunk tonight.

Firstly however, me and Brie rush to the table where all of the drinks are being served in cheap red beer cups because we're guessing that's where Enzo and Malfoy are going to be.

Getting wasted.

As we approach the table, we find them both chugging down a cup.

Me and Brie scoff at how predictable they can be.

"Nice to see you boys here." I say, walking up to them.

As they look up to see us, their eyes grow wide and Draco chokes on his drink.

"You ladies look-"

"Extremely hot?" I cut Enzo off.

"Absolutely fucking gorgeous?" Brie adds.

"Yeah, sure." Enzo laughs.

Me and Brie turn to look at each other and I nod. It's time to initiate our plan.

Slowly and seductively, me and Brianna walk to our targets. I approach Draco and take hold of his wrist. Not his hand, bearing in mind, they're crusty as fuck.

Brie approaches Enzo meanwhile and she takes him to the dance floor. I take Draco and follow them but make sure that we stay apart from the other pair.

I start dancing and Draco just stands there, glaring at me.

"What are you up to Esmeray?" He sternly asks.

"What do you mean?" I laugh, continuing to dance.

"Are you trying to take me back?" He sniggers, awfully close to me now.

"Take it how you like, Malfoy. I'm just dancing."

He rolls his eyes and walks away. I let him go but after a few moments, I follow him, maintaining my distance so he doesn't grow suspicious.

I take a glance to Brie and Enzo, but Lorenzo's not with her anymore. Brianna looks at me and she nods.

Time to find out what the fuck these guys are up to.

The both of them walk out of the party together whilst me and Brianna follow on from behind.

We sneak out into the hallway and watch as they turn a corner.

"Come on, let's go." I whisper.

As I take a step forward, I look up to be met with Pansy fucking Parkinson.

I stand my ground and hear a voice behind Brie.

Ugh, Astoria Green Ass is here to.

"Hello, whores." Pansy says, chewing on her gum ever so aggressively.