Chapter 51

An alarm started going off towards the right side of me and as I rolled over to turn it off a soft voice spoke next to me.

"I got it babe," His morning voice is legit the sexiest thing I have ever heard. It was deep and croaky.
"Thanks," I whispered and smiled at him.
When he turned back over he just stared at my face and a smile soon spread across his face too, "what are you smiling at?"
"You. How did I ever get so lucky?" I asked and lay back down in his arms, cuddling into his shoulder as his arm gripped the side of my body tightly.
"I ask myself that every day," He hovered over the side of me smiling, placing a kiss on my lips and resting his head on top of mine.
"I can't believe I'm engaged.... I can't believe I'm engaged to you! I can't believe we're engaged," I rambled. It all felt like a dream.
He chuckled beside me, "it does feel like a dream, I can't believe it either. I'm engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world, you're my dream girl and now I can keep you forever," he snuggled into me.

We came back to Adnan's house after a beautiful evening; we arrived at 2am and headed straight to his room as Gani and Abedin were asleep.

"Let's go have breakfast," He whispered and tapped his stomach.
"Let's," I giggled as I got out of bed and walked straight into the bathroom.

I was in the middle of emptying my bladder when the door opened.

"Adnan get out!" I gasped and tried to cover my lower half.
He stared at me with a blank face, "We're going to be married and we can't even use the bathroom at the same time?" His face broke out into laughter.
"No but it's still a bit weird for me," I blushed.
He walked over to me and kissed the top of my head before walking to the sink, "You'll settle in soon," turning around he sent me a wink.

What am I going to wear? I haven't brought any spare clothes with me, the only thing I have is the dress from last night and it isn't really comfortable to wear for today. "Adi!" I called from the bathroom.
"Need clothes?" He called back.
Walking back into Adnan's room I handed him his jogging bottoms back but kept the shirt on as it covered all of my thighs. I nodded to him.
He checked me out before opening his mouth, "So damn hot baby."
I threw an empty water bottle at him as it was the closest thing to me, "thank you," I blushed.
"You're welcome Han," He leaned in to kiss me, "But seriously why throw the bottle?" Chuckling, he pulled out a pair of black leggings and my old baby blue 'L.A.' vest.
"It was fun," I shrugged and giggled, "I left these here!" I said more to myself, remembering now that I was looking for them only last week and completely unaware that they were in Adnan's wardrobe.
"Yes you did," He chuckled, "I was going to give them back but then figured that I should keep them here because you'll need them in my house at some point. Oh and I also have your silver dress,"
"The one from Van Gaal's party?" I tried to remember which dress.
He nodded.
"I should leave my clothes here more often," I laughed, "Can I borrow a hoodie?" I asked as I considered to wear my clothes that had just appeared from inside his wardrobe.
Pulling out a black Ralph Lauren hoodie, he held onto it until I changed into my vest and then placed it on me.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"I'm starving," He breathed as I quickly changed into my leggings.
Adnan was already dressed in a red vest and and grey jogging bottoms.

****
"SURPRISE!!" A few voices screamed together as we walked into the living room, confetti covering us as we entered.
There were a bunch of balloons by the window that read 'congratulations' and there were 'congratulations on the engagement' banners blue-tacked to the wall. My parents, Adnan's parents, Jasmine and both of my brothers and their girlfriends were stood around the room with empty party poppers in their hands and big smiles plastered on their faces.
An instant grin appeared on my face and I could see Adnan blushing.
"Thank you," we said in sync and quickly looked at each other with a grin.
"I can't wait for the video to come!" Jasmine squealed.
"I'm not telling you anything, you can see it on the video," I said with a smile.
"Don't you dare Hannah!" Jasmine glared at me, "you are telling me everything later!" She waved her hand, I just smirked at her.

"Let's see the ring!" My mum cried and she was actually in tears.
I lifted my hand up to the group of girls who were now crowded around me.
"Oh my gosh!" Jasmine and Zara gasped.
"It's beautiful!" Our mothers gasped.
"Good taste," Ariana winked at Adnan.
"Aw honey it's beautiful!" My mum pulled me in for a hug.

"Congratulations," my dad said. Tears were evident in his eyes.
"Thanks daddy," I smiled and hugged him then placed a kiss on his cheek.

A few seconds later a thought came to my head. "Oh my gosh, you were all in on this weren't you?!" I gasped as I looked around the room.
"Uhh," Saeed stuttered.
"Yea," Ahmed scratched the back of his neck.
"That's why you were all being weird and secretive!" I laughed, "and why you were having 'chats' with me," my mum, Zara and Jasmine blushed, "you guys are so cute," I grinned.
"Thanks," Jasmine grinned back.

"I'm so happy that you're happy," Ahmed pulled me in for a hug.
I hugged him tightly, "Thanks Ahmed," I smiled at him.
"Congratulations," Saeed hugged me with a goofy smile.
"Yo Adnan, you better look after her," Ahmed's face serious.
"I will," Adnan smiled at him before they hugged.

I love this. Everyone getting along. I'm so glad everything has worked out.