chapter 1

15 years later

"Sister Lily!!!!!"

A shout could be heard all the way from the church. None of the villagers bothered to go check up on the people of the church as they were used to it.

However despite growing up with the boy for 15 years one girl was still annoying.

Just as the girl started walking back from the nearby forest and made it to the church where the source of the shout could be located, the young girl witness her childhood friend get hit by the sisters magic.

The children came to stay and started to tease the boy who was hit with magic on the floor when suddenly he sprang up from the ground screaming "Not yet." He said.

"Oi." A dark feminine voice sounded. The tone sending shivers through everyone who heard it. "Your making too much noise, shut up."

The owner of the voice said. A young fifteen year old girl stood in front of them. Her beauty not going unrecognized.

Fluorescent Emerald sea green and blue eyes that look like a sparkling crystals with a Iris colour changing eyes.

Hey girly midnight hip length hair seem to glisten in the Sun as it flowed behind her. A creamy chocolate skins seem to shine in the sunlight making it look smooth and appealing. Her light flickers in to add to the beauty which is her and bring out her eyes.

The ethereal looking pasty teenage girl was woken from her nap that she had been having in the forest near the church. She was not happy to be Awakened from her deep slumber.

Ashley's outfot

Ashley's pov

Everyone looked at me. Though Asta was scared he would never give up he was determined. "Ashley, will you marry me!!!" Asta screamed before getting knocked to the ground by Yuno's wind magic. "Asta, you should know that Ashley's mine and you can't have her." Yuno said as he used his wind magic to pull me towards him and put his arm around my waist.

Yuno, my other childhood friend and my now boyfriend for one year. He confessed to me last year winter and it was such a cute site.

"Yuuunnooooo! Why do you keep getting in my way." Asta screamed at Yuno. "Hmmm. Maybe its because your short, loud, obnoxious, immature. Basically your not appealing to woman in any way." As Yuno said this I almost see the arrows stabbing Asta in the face.

"Is that what you say to someone you've grown up with for the past fifteen years of your life, huuuuuh!" "Let us help you." I said to sister Lily. Ignoring Asta's antics, Yuno and I helped with the laundry. "Eh, don't ignore me, damn it." Asta said. "Asta, site Lily is a woman of the cloth she can't get married." Yuno said. "Not to mention your only fifteen you can't get married, your to young." I added to Yuno's statement.