sick

Normans pov

"Norman your such an idiot. Why would you come outside when you know you'll probably get sick".

Ray was yelling at me for going out side in the rain. He shoved me inside the base and ran out himself.

Jemminia had gotten lost in the woods when we were running away from a wild demon so I was going to go out looking for her but ray stopped me and dragged me back to base.

I knew it was dangerous for him to go by himself but if I did go after him he would yell at me. And all the other kids are busy at work so it's just me now.

I sighed and went to ray and my shared bedroom. I sat down and decided to wait for him.

After about an hour I heard the door open to see my boyfriend walk into the room soaking wet and shivering.

"Ray your freezing". I said standing up and grabing his arm leading him to the bed to warp him In blankets. "You stay here I'm ganna run you a bath".

I went to the bathroom and started a hot bath for him then came back to our shared room. I saw him cuddled into the blankets and he looked up at me and pouted.

"I'm cold". He said and I nodded. "Of course you are you were just outside in the rain for an hour". He pouted more and I sighed.  "Is jemminia ok though"? He nodded and I smiled. "Good. The bath is ready so you should get in".

He nodded and made hand gestures to signifiy he want me to pick him up. This reminded me of a time back at grace field when he was sick.

He refused to lay down in the bed if I wasn't there with him and followed me around until he collapsed. When I took him back to bed and left again he was right back to following me a few minutes later so i had to carry him on my back and with me being weak at the time that was difficult so mom gave the option to risk geting sick and stay with Ray or she ties him to the bed.

I stayed with him and that was how i
Realized I had a crush on him.

I walked over to the boy and picked him up bridle style. I brought him to the bathroom and set him down on the sink.

"Alright the bath is ready ill grab some clothes for you while you get in". I said leaving the room. When I came back in i saw Ray didn't move one inch.

"Ray why arnt you in the bath yet"?I asked and he shook his head and made grabby hands at me. "Take a bath with me". He said.

I rolled my eyes. Yep he's definitely sick.

I helped him take off his clothes and then took my own off. I helped Ray into the bath then got in after him.

The intire time in the bath he seemed in a daze so i washed him myself. After the bath i helped him dry off and get dressed  then took him to are room.

I brought him to our bed and put him down. "Ray im going to the infirmary to get some medicine so stay here".

Ray pouted and I brought a bowl with a wet towel and water then put the towel on his head. I kissed his cheek the left.

I ran to the infirmary and grabbed some medicine. When I grabbed everything I would need I went running back to ray and my room.

Before I got to our room though I saw Ray walking towards me but leaning  onto the wall.

He was pail and looked dead but even so he stumbled his way over to me and collapsed into my arms.

"Ray what are you doing out of bed? Didn't I tell you to stay put"? Ray whinned and cuddled into me while I held onto him. I sighed and picked him up bridle style agien and carried him back to our room.

"Why must you be so stubborn. I love you but you need to be careful when your sick" I scolded while Ray pouted at me.

We got inside the room and I put him back k on the bed and put a fresh towel on his head. I then put the medicine on a spoon and held it up to his lips.

"Ray open wide" i said and when he noticed what I was holding he quickly looked away . "Come on Ray you need this to help you get better". Ray shook his head and I sighed. "OK if you don't take this medicine no cuddles for a week".

When I said that rays eyes went wide and he quickly took the medicine into his mouth and swallowed. Never underestimate Ray when it comes to cuddles I guess.

He stuck his tounge out to try to get rid of the gross tast of the medicine and I giggled. He's so cute.

"I love you ray" I told him and he made grabby hands agin at me. "If you love me so much prove it and give me cuddles".

I chuckled and crawled I bed with him and let him cuddle into me.

I knew I would probably get sick because of this but when it comes to ray I'll do anything for him. And sick Ray is just as important as my normal Ray.