Sidharth pushes her away and goes away leaving a shocked Sana standing.

Rajvir returns to his cabin to find Sana sitting. Her face looks pale and she is lost in her thoughts.
"Sis! Where are you lost?"

Sana lifts her face to see Rajvir standing beside her.
"Raj, do you think I am a loser?"
"What? Why are you asking such questions? Tu thik hai na?"

Sana's face turns sad and she asks, "I need to know. Tell me."
Rajvir sits beside her, "No you are not a loser. Now tell me what has happened. "

Sana shares what had happened at the firm's office.

"Wait, Sidharth Sehgal, you mean the guy who had dropped you home that night is an architect?"
"I don't know. Murthy said he is like a freelancer. But he told me I don't deserve his design."

Rajvir gives out a deep breath, "Will you first tell me why you said you were not interested in continuing this project?"

Sana very casually explains, "Well, I feel it's too much. Trisha Aunty at last Sunday's party asked me to join her. I think that's a better option. So I was planning to drop this idea of starting my own designing firm."

"Do you think you need time? If you want to earn experience to start a new business, then it's okay to pause this and join her."

Sana shakes her head, "No. It's not about experience. I was working in the US before returning back to India. I had done internships too. And regarding business, I already have a few clients, Mummy's friends."

Rajvir stares at her confused, "Then why?That property is at a great location. The areas around are developing so rapidly. It was in dispute so it was abandoned till now. You know how much money has been invested in acquiring this?"

Sana smiles, "Sameer apologized to me. He talked about settling down. If I get involved in business, I won't get time for anything else. I want to have a life too. "

Rajvir slams her head, "You don't learn, do you? Again Sameer?"
"Fine. No Sameer. Still, I don't want to get too busy you see."
"Sidharth was not wrong Sana. You are so fickle minded. That day you were so determined to make your own mark and now you decided to drop everything. Why don't you want everyone to know you as Shehnaaz?"

Sana, shocked at his reaction, just stares at him as he continues, "Listen, I don't want to hurt you but I feel disappointed right now. I have always supported you in everything. Dad wanted you to do an MBA. You wanted to do Fashion designing. I supported you. And you dropped the idea midway. Then you said you wanted Interior designing. I knew you would be good, I supported you then. You wanted to go abroad, I was with you. You wanted to start your own business, I helped you in that. And now you want to quit for some stupid guy who doesn't not deserve you?"

Rajvir walks towards the window,"Fine, if you want that then I will still support you. But I won't tolerate that Sameer. And neither will I have the same respect I had for you earlier. "

After a pause, she says,"So, you too feel the same way as him."
Rajvir stays silent and she stands up, "I am not fickle minded nor am I a loser. I will prove that to you and to him. I will show you all that I am capable."
Sana leaves the room immediately.

As soon as Sana left the firm, Sidharth had gone after her to confront. He returned to take his bag and met Murthy.

"Listen Sidharth, I know how much you have put into this project. I wanted you to work on this. I tried my best."
"I know."
"I want you to work for this firm but it is not my decision to make. Only if you had your certificates, I would have hired you immediately. But.. anyways don't lose hope. I have sent the blueprints to Rajvir Suri. Let's hope he calls us.."