Murthy says,"Just give him a chance to explain. He can give you a clear picture of the plan."
Sana stares at Sidharth and nods her head in approval.

Sidharth starts explaining, "The warehouse is old but it's skeleton is strong. Instead of demolishing it entirely, we can keep it as it is. What I suggest is keep it raw and rustic. We will use bricks, iron and wood for creating rooms. Exposed walls with wooden beams on the roof, use of glass to create separations and concrete floors."

He points to the blueprint and says, "This there will be a nice lounge area, here a spacious conference room, this will be the design area that you asked for and those will be the cabins. You can then use your ideas to decorate it as per your taste. But I feel using natural elements like plants will go amazing with his modern rustic look of the space."

"So now you will teach me my job. Do you know where I got my Designing diploma? I have done my internships at some big names in the US itself. I am not sure if you have studied anything and you are giving me knowledge on how to decorate my office?"
Sana snaps at him.

"I am not teaching you anything. Neither it is important for you to know about my qualifications nor I am interested in yours. As an architect, it's my job to suggest to you and I did."
Sidharth replies very coolly.

Sana stands up and turns to Murthy, "No. I don't like this. Actually I am no longer interested in giving this project to you. "
Murthy says,"Don't take any hasty decisions. Trust me, this will be the best.."

"I said no. I will take you leave now. Goodbye Mr.Murthy. Bye Mister Architect."
Sana gets out of the room.

As she reaches the main entrance, she is pulled to a corner.
"What the f***!"
"Why? Why Shehnaaz?"

Sana finds Sidharth right in front of her face. His eyes are red, it's evident that he is hurt. For a moment she feels bad for behaving so rudely with him. A strange feeling grips her heart. It feels heavy. She knows those two eyes. She knows him.

"Why?"
The question brings her out of her thoughts. What was she thinking? She doesn't know him. She might be wrong, but he too isn't correct. He insulted her. She tries to get out of his hold.

"How dare you pull me like this!"
"Just answer me, Shehnaaz. Why did you reject the design? Only because I designed it. But why? Last time, I really thought you were not what you appear to be. You appeared so vulnerable but I was wrong again. Actually I was right about you. Always right about you."

"Shehnaaz Suri and for you Miss.Suri. I am not rude but you were. You were taunting me that I was not listening. Do you think I don't get you?"
"Yes. I was. Because you were actually not watching or listening to anything."

"No I was not. I have changed my mind on opening this office. So it doesn't matter whether I listen or like your design."

Sidharth gives her a look full of pity, "Right. You and your mind. You know what, you don't deserve my design. You are not worthy of that. You are never worthy of doing anything. "

"Hey. Enough. I am.."

"Shut up. I am not finished yet. What were you asking me? You were asking me if I know from where you have done your designing diploma. Does it matter? It doesn't as the certificate you have is just a piece of paper. Throw it away in the garbage bin as you don't value it. Like that bracelet, you don't value your education. You shouldn't go ahead with this project because you will remain a loser. You asked me to call you Miss.Suri. You will be that your whole life as you can never become Shehnaaz. All your life you will remain that rich spoiled girl, daughter of Sukhbinder Suri. You can never create your own identity. Just go to your f****** parties with those selfish friends of yours. You deserve them, Miss. Suri."