" welcome to our gang Angela " Blake says.
She nods smiling.
" welcome mrs, Dawson" most of people in the room welcomed her.. just like how I wanted it.
"Estoy sin palabras" she says smiling nervously [ I'm speechless ]

" it's okay " I say.
" anyways boys. Go what we are planning to do. Make sure you pretend nothing much is going on. And when they ask you about 'how's selling' make sure to say anything that is not with ' our drugs are steak ' alright ?" I say giving them thumbs up?
" yes boss " they all say, they get up and leaves.

I look at Angela and kiss her.
" when do I get my first kill?" She says.
I place my hand on her baby bump.
" welll I honestly won't let you go any wars or try to kill anyone from now " I say I rub her bump she holds my hand.

" but I can let you kill that member.. but how I don't know." I say.
" how about we spy on her in the helicopter and kill him ?" She says.
" your too smart to be here honestly, I wouldn't like if you were in any other gang. Cause they be having best skills and ideas " I say. She laughs.
" can I kill him in the helicopter?" She says.
" whattt??" I chuckle.

" I meannn me in the helicopter and him in the ground and I shoot my target" she says.
" yes of course " I say kissing her again.
" how are you mi amore " I say as I confused to rub her bump.
" not too bad he kicked " she says.
" it's gonna be okay" I say.

" oh. He just kick " she says looking at her bump. I take my hand away from her belly
" another kick " I say smiling looking at her bump as my son kicks. I place my hand again on her belly again and my other arm wrap around her.
" heyy there little guy " I say smiling.

" I'm so tired " Angela says as she throws her self on bed.
" hey be careful." I say.
" it's ok" she says.
" can we go out for dinner ?" I ask.
" noo I'm tired." She says
" tomorrow?" I say.

" we will see but can you undress me and put my clothes on?" She says.
" dayum you that lazy" I joke.
" shhh you like when you undress me" she says.
" of course I do " I smirk . I undress her and I put her pj on.

" thanks love " she whispers.
" anytime "
I lay in bed with her, I wrap my arms around her. I stroke her hair til she falls asleep.

Next morning.

" How many are dead now " I ask.
" ten sir " lev says.
" don't too bad actually. In one night ten people dead. good job boys " I say.
" thank you boss " Blake says.

5 months later..

" Eric where are you?" I yell from downstairs.
" the empty guest room " he yells back from upstairs. I slowly walk upstairs, my hand underneath my bump. My baby got bigger.
I get to the Guest room the door was open. I stand in the doorway.

" what are you doing Eric " I say laughing little.
" whattt? This is no longer guest room " he says. Putting tapes over stuff so they don't get ruin by the paint.
" what " I say.
" whatt I'm gonna turn this into my son's room no longer guest room. " he says opening the paint can.

" after the paint dries we will go buy stuff " he says.
" what stuff " I say.
" beds, closet, clothes, diapers, baby bottles, some toys, all the stuff that is needed for a new born baby " he says putting his brush in paint and paints the wall.

The paint color is a light grey. It's really pretty.
" Eric it's all fun and games til I give birth and it turns out to be a girl " I say he continues to paint.
" it's okay I'll repaint the walls " he says.
I stay in the door way smiling as I watch him paint.

" Eric." I say.
" yeah baby " he says.
" te quiero " I say.
" te quiero bebe " he says chuckling. His Spanish accent..
[ translation: I love you ]

I walk over to the windows and opens them because of the paint smell. I just walk to the balcony and watch the view.
" Angela " he calls out for me.

" Angela " he says.
" angel " he says again.
" baby " he says
" babe " he says
" Darling" he says.
I hear his footsteps but my thoughts ignored them. I feel tears rolling over my cheeks.
" baby" eric shakes me gently by my arms .
" oh yeah sorry " I say wiping my tears.

" what's wrong my love " he says wrapping his arm from behind and other arm from in front and pulls me into his arms by side.
" nothing " I say smiling.

" why were you crying?" He says.
" it's nothing just tears of joy" I say smiling more. He kisses my forehead.
" may I know what were you thinking ?" He asks.
" about you and our family " I say.

" I honestly don't know where would me and my life be if I never met you Eric " I say.
" i honestly don't know what to say" he chuckles.
" you don't need to say anything " I look him in his eyes.

" but hey. I'll always make you happy.. I promise even though I'm at my worse I will still try. I honestly can't see you in pain and deep in the bad thoughts. Your the best thing that ever happened to me" he says, he places his hand on my bump. And my son kicks. He moves his hand slowly and gently on my belly.

" does it hurt when he kicks?" He asks.
" yeah sometimes it really hurts sometimes it doesn't " I say. He kisses me. Our lips on the other. He kisses me passionately.
I break the kiss by pulling back.
" you should go continue painting " I say.
" as long as you stay with me " he says.

Eric gets me a chair from downstairs for me to sit on.
" thanks love " I say.
" no need to thank me amore " he says kissing my forehead. And he starts to paint the walls again.
" okay I was thinking all of the stuff should be grey and his closet and bed and some other stuff should be light baby blue" he says as he paints the walls.
" we will see about that" I say.

3 hours later

12am
" let's go to bed darling, I'm done painting so tomorrow we will go buy stuff if the paint get dry by tomorrow " he says. I nod. I'm just too tired I want to sleep.

we both lay in bed he wraps his arms around me as my back is facing him.
" goodnight mi amore " he says. Kissing my head.
" night my love " I say.

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the late update, I really didn't know what to write

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the late update, I really didn't know what to write. I hope you like this chapter. Ily bye <3

This Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara