Sighing, Jimin rolled over and picked it up from where it was resting on the nightstand.  His conversation was quick and from the dejected look on his face, I knew he had to go.  He hung up the phone and turned to me, his full lips in an adorable pout.  "Members say I have to leave now.  Breakfast meeting about LA concert."

Reaching up and kissing his lips softly, I smiled at him and ran a hand through his messy hair.  "Go and eat some good food.  I have to go to work anyways."

"But I want to stay with you."  Jimin's voice left him in a whine and I couldn't help but laugh.  "I come back tonight."  Leaning towards me, Jimin kissed my neck, running his lips along it in a gentle caress that made me want to stay in the bed with him.  When he lifted his head, I could see the smirk on his face and knew that he had known exactly what he was doing to me.

"Sounds good to me.  I love you."  I kissed him one more time, keeping it soft and the love in his eyes when he moved back made my heart flip.

"I love you Y/N.  So much."  Jimin hugged me then stood, grabbing his clothes and moving into the bathroom to change.  I sat there for a moment, reveling in the fact that this beautiful perfect man was in love with me, that he loved me.  I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet and hoped it would never end.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even see Jimin come back into the room until he was standing in front of me.  Kneeling down at the edge of the bed, he took my hands, his eyes worried.

"Are you okay?  You have not moved."  Jimin's voice was gentle as he spoke, making me fall for him all over again.

I grinned at him.  "I'm fine baby.  Just thinking about how much I like waking up to you everyday."

Jimin pulled me to stand and wrapped his arms around my waist.  "When I come back, I want to talk to you.  Okay?"  My face must have showed my panic because Jimin hurriedly stroked my hair in a soothing gesture.  "No.  It's not bad.  I promise.  I just... I want to ask you something, but we talk tonight, okay?  I love you."

"Alright baby.  I love you too."  I gave him one last kiss then stepped back, knowing he had to leave.  He blew me a kiss as he left the flat and I couldn't help the excited feeling that washed over me.   He really was amazing.  In every way and I felt so fortunate to be his.

Grabbing my clothes, I moved into the bathroom to take a quick shower before heading to work.  Once I was done, I quickly finished getting ready then grabbed my bag and shoes and left the flat.  The walk to the school was quick and I was happy the weather was still pretty nice.  It was getting cooler, but it was still warm enough that I wasn't frozen by the time I arrived. 

Aera was in her classroom when I passed and waved to me.  I stopped at the door to her room, greeting her.  "How are you?"

Nodding in response, Aera grinned at me.  "I'm fine thanks.  And you?"

Her response made me laugh since it was the same one she used every day, one that she had picked up from one of Yoongi's VLives.  She told me she watched that particular part of the video a half dozen time since his English was so cute.  I loved seeing Aera fangirl over Yoongi.  It was adorable to watch, especially when he changed his hair color.  She really lost her composure then.

We chatted for a few moments then I headed to my classroom to prepare for the day.  The day passed quickly and before I knew it, I was saying goodbye to Aera and leaving the school.  I arrived at my flat and checked my mail.  A girl I didn't recognize waved at me.  "Hi.  I'm Mi-suk.  I just moved in."

I gave her a welcoming smile.  "Hi.  I'm Y/N.  It's nice to meet you."  She was pretty, a little taller than me with chin length black hair and eyes the color of coffee.  She was slender and had on tight jeans and a purple t-shirt.  "I didn't know there were any empty flats."

Mi-suk's smile faltered for a moment but then the bright grin reappeared.  "Um... yeah.  My grandmother lives here so I moved in to take care of her."

Looking down at my phone, I saw a text with Jimin's name at the top.  "Well it was nice to meet you, but I have to go.  Have a good day."

Mi-suk stopped me with a hand to my arm. "Maybe we can get coffee one day, get to know each other a little bit."

I hesitated then nodded.  She seemed nice enough, but there was something that seemed almost off about her.  I didn't know if it was her too bright smile or the way she seemed reluctant when I mentioned there not being any empty flats.  "Sure.  Sounds good."

"Want to give me your number and we can keep in touch?"  Mi-suk held out her hand for my phone, but I stuck it in my pocket.  The picture of Jimin and me was still my home screen and the last thing I needed was for her to see it, along with the texts from him.

Pulling a pen from my bag, I dug a receipt out of my jacket pocket.  "How about you give me yours?  My phone is on its last percentage."

Mi-suk narrowed her eyes for a second but then nodded.  "Okay great."  She wrote her number down on the receipt and after saying my goodbyes, I hurried towards my building.  When I turned around, Mi-suk was still standing by the mailboxes and it further amplified the uneasiness I was feeling.

Once I was in my flat, I hurriedly locked the door then sighed in relief.  Although I hadn't really been worried when Jimin told me about the threatening emails, Mi-suk's oddness brought them racing back.  Shaking my head, I tried to push the thoughts away.  Come on Y/N.  She was perfectly nice.  Maybe she is just a little socially awkward.  Attempting to convince myself, I pushed aside the thoughts then slipped off my shoes, leaving them on the rack by the door.

Moving further into my flat, I put away my bag then went up to my room to change into more comfortable clothes.  I swapped out my dress pants and blouse for a pair of jeans and a fuzzy ombre blue sweater.  I pulled my hair out of my face then wandered into the kitchen for a bottle of water.  Uncapping it, I leaned against the counter and took a long sip then picked up my phone to see the texts from Jimin.

  Uncapping it, I leaned against the counter and took a long sip then picked up my phone to see the texts from Jimin

The sweet message made me smile and helped to alleviate some of the stress I was feeling.  Jimin had the ability to do that unlike anyone else I had ever met.  A message from him, a hug, a kiss, the words 'I love you' were enough to completely turn my day around, no matter what else had happened that day. 

Opening the fridge, I checked the contents, sighing when I realized I needed to go to the market and replace some items.  Knowing Jimin wouldn't be here until after 7, I decided to order in from his favorite restaurant.  I would order his favorite foods and we could just spend the evening together.  It wasn't much, but it gave me a way to take care of him, to show him how much I loved him, how much he meant to me.  Hopefully it was enough.