jealousy(crossover with Black Butler)

Comenzar desde el principio

Then it was time for dinner Sabastian and Barbados made enough food for everyone even for beel. as we started eating Sabastian and barbatos started playing music Ciel and I got up to dance suddenly everybody got up to dance.

Time skip { a week]
As Ciel was leaving he told me to be careful and handed me another eye patch whenever left. The brothers were all busy examining Amber as if she were a diamond. They said how Amber looked so much like Lilith, Lucifer said probably she was Lilith decent.

Time skip {month}
The brothers started paying less and less attention to me it was great but it was lonely. Each time I wanted to hang out with them they keep telling me to stop nagging them. so I let them be
I got bored so I walked out of the house of lamentation

I knew I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.  but it didn't matter they didn't car  Suddenly I saw a shadow that grabbed me violently from the back and they put a cloth over my mouth. I felt dizzy then I felt weak. I passed out.

When I woke up I saw a demon he said he didn't like the exchange student program I tried leaving but I couldn't I was chained .he came up to me and removed my eye patch .he didn't like the fact that I had my eye with a contract mark. so he started beating me .time felt so slow but I knew the brothers didn't care. Then the grim reaper showed up and collected mc memories and decided it was her time to go.

M- has anyone seen mc I need to ask her about her candy company.no they all answer .mammon begin searching the whole house but nothing the came up to his brother panicked. he said mc is not here .that when everyone started calling people to see if mc was with them nobody knew nothing .as they contacted Diavolo that mc was gone they called Ciel to see if mc was with them he said no then said what going on Diavolo explained mc was missing. Ciel demanded him to go down there to look for mc.

When Ciel arrived he looked and looked but nothing day
After a day of searching for nothing.

Mc- I've been here for days with no food or water. I knew nobody was coming. So the demon got irritated that I wouldn't die. So he grabbed a knife and sunk it to my trough .suddenly everything went dark

C- have we searched here nope Diavolo said let's look everybody went even amber. I dropped on my knees

S- master are you alright then I saw mc was dead Ciel was losing it saying no I lost everything now. everyone was now in shock of seeing mc dead body then they saw her eye. Ciel was now placing my head in his lap .he closed her eyes and said to me you know what to do. I cut my arm and started drawing my contract mark on the floor everyone started looking at me like if I was crazy. master if I may.  then I cut his hand open and with his blood, I drew another contract mark but on her arm  .master remove your eye patch now mc mark and Ciel started glowing  Mc I demand you to wake up. seconds later mc was up

I got closer to mc and I picked her up and carried her. I told her I wouldn't let you die until we get your and Ciel's revenge. I took mc to her room and started dressing her wounds. unfortunately, she has a broken leg. when I was done I when to talk with Diavolo and said she is a demon now but a different kind .she will need blood to survive now she can only digest coffee, tea, water, human and demon .about the blood that will be taken care of by us. make sure nobody else sees her contract mark or they will die.  if you anyone that saw this today and you saw her mark y'all will be fine. Also, she will have memory loss something will trigger her to get her memory back.

Mc- Ciel why do you look sad don't be where Lizzy

C- Elizabeth is not here

Mc- who are these people in here

Beel- mc remember me no she said how about me Levi asked no. brother after bother she didn't recognize us not even Amber.

Am- I feel guilty I knew I started this but I never meant for her to die.

Mc- where is Mey-Rin she is in the hall Ciel answer can Mey-Rin come in here yeah sure Ciel said.

M- master Ciel said mistress mc will like to see me. I came in and talked to mc for a while after a while I left.

L- it's been weeks but mc can remember us .but she can remember Luke and the others but not us.

M- I knew it was my fault that Mc I couldn't remember us.

Time skip
It was wintertime and the brothers still feel guilty even amber. as Lucifer lit up the fire then mc started screaming.no don't come to any closer Sabastian I summon you.

S- I was in the middle of serving tea to Ciel when I heard mc summoning me. I told Ciel I must go to mc.  I left mc was screaming telling Lucifer to stop I saw a lit-up match.  first I calmed down mc and told her it was as fine then I went to talk to Lucifer about what had just happened

Lucifer the reason for her reaction is that when she and Ciel were little their home caught on fire and how her parents died in it .how he did nothing wrong. I when back to mc and said you remember anything yes she said I remember coming down here and how I died.  I left again.

Lucifer you did something great she got her memory back.

A- I heard mc got her memory back I rushed and told everyone we all went to go see mc she remember all of us. I told her do you forgive us she said "I could forgive you 1000 times, but I can only trust you once," -Ken I forgave you.  you too Amber.

Mc- I told them how I could only trust them once but can forgive them 1000 times.  but I must go now I pose mortal danger I am much stronger than before .not even your power or magic combine will stand for me I must go before I hurt anyone .so please if I may I must go now

A/v so as then mc left like in a teleportation way .she left for 500 years then came back she now had a ring that will contain her in control from hurting anyone. ( Ideas )(☞゚∀゚)☞

 ( Ideas )(☞゚∀゚)☞

So you decided to go back to visit the brothers

So you decided to go back to visit the brothers. as soon as you entered mammon was the first to notice you he ran to you and hugged you tight .you hugged him back he said aren't you worried about hurting us .you responded I can now control that this ring .he said you're now under his contract .no you said it just helps me. mammon yelled at his brothers to come over here. they all came they all hugged mc.

We missed you mc, Lucifer asked and your brother Ciel .you said he is still alive and he is the queen of England guard dog. you said you should come and visit the manner someday. as  you all caught up you finally felt like you belonged

                                      Word count 1958
Song for today is  the weakness by milligram