"Can I be your boyfriend?"

He wants to be your boyfriend? This sends butterflies in your stomach, you're having mixed emotions as you stare at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. This man is too perfect to even exist. God literally took his time to build such a fine creation.

And to think that he can be yours? Its too good to be true, you don't deserve this.. he's too perfect for you. He did nothing but to treat you in the best way he can. This man literally took an effort on joining you for lunch so you won't be lonely, he's comforting you right now and he's making you feel how important you are to him.

He wants to protect you, he wants to love you..

So you took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Sanzu. You can be my boyfriend."

-

The next day was Sunday, and Sanzu randomly showed up in front of your house. Beeping as if there's no tomorrow.

You came out wearing a casual clothes while you looked at him confused, what the hell is he doing here?

"What do you want?" You crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"Hey there my lovely yet bratty girlfriend. Care to join me for lunch?" He was wearing a blue purple formal suit, which made you wonder where is he going or where has he been?

"All of a sudden?"

"Just get in, I'm going to introduce you to some of my fellas." He motioned you to get inside his car.

Spending a day with him wouldn't hurt right? So you just sigh and shrugged as he opened the door for you. After closing it, he walked around his car to get to the drivers seat.

You put on your seatbelt as you look at him. He looks so handsome today, you don't wanna get your eyes off him. But at the same time, you don't want him having weird assumptions that you're obsessed with him.

This isn't the first time you rode his car, so this isn't also the first time you're going to experience how much of a driver he is. He's crazy to the crazy.

You arrived shortly at a certain bar, which made you frown because why the hell did he take you here.

"Do you go here often?" You're glaring at him.

"W-what? No! Why would I be here o-often!" He sounds defensive, but you just shrugged it.

"You want to eat lunch here?"

"Like I said, my fellas are here."

You trust him enough to go inside this sus bar in front of you. It looks fancy to be honest, it's like only expensive people comes here.

Both you and Sanzu entered like a public room. You don't like that, but you're sure that he's not going to get you in trouble. You obviously know what a public room is like.

So you're not even shock when you enter the room, and there's about three girls wearing revealing outfit and was entertaining some expensive looking guys.

"Oh, Mikey. Sanzu's here."

"And he's with a chic. What's her name bud?" Kaku, sitting next to one of the girls, with a huge scar on his forehead going through his left eye.

All of the eyes were on you, and you felt anxious because of this. You grip on Sanzu's cloth, they all look like they're in a gang.

"The very handsome Sanzu's girlfriend, that's her name." He said out proud.

"She has a weird name." They all started to laugh, teasing Sanzu about the title that he got for himself.

"I know having a girlfriend every month isn't new for us. But its rare for you to introduce someone." This time it was Koko who spoke.

"Sanzu, I don't feel comfortable.. I want to go now." You whispered to him, maybe you're not ready to meet his fellas yet. They kinda scare you and gives you a different vibe.

"Alright, that's all. We're leaving now." Luckily, Sanzu prioritizes your concern. Maybe he realized that you're not ready yet.

Its your first time seeing these people, plus Ran and Rindou aren't even here so you know nothing about these people.

"Already? So you just came here to brag about your girlfriend?" Kaku questioned with his brows lifted.

"Yes, I just showed you a beautiful lady that you guys don't have."