Tug a war part 2

"While nobody kicked me out huh" it was a random girl her number was 212. "ill play with u as a special deal here ok.U guys lucked out today yikes" she looked over at me sae byeok and the other girl. " I'll be way more help then either of these wimpy little girls.Plus I'm good at everything except the things I can't do" she continued " I bet ur good at only a couple things then" I muttered under my breath sae byeok must of heard it because she laughed a bit.Then *clock beeps* the speaker came on " time for forming ur teams are over all players please line up with ur teammates and the entrance to the game hall. " hold on we're not gonna stay in here then" said gi-hun.We walked into the game hall there was a huge room and a high then with a platform. Huh I thought what game could this be.Then a masked man started talking " u would like the welcome u all the the third game today's game is tug-of-war. In order to win u must u must pull the rope towards ur platform in an attempt to drop ur opponents down below." Everyone looked at each other scared of frightened but some were happy and snickering I didn't know what to feel so I just stood there " now I will draw numbers to decide which two teams will play first Everyone please sit down" said the masked man again " first the ten that will play on the left tower"a masked man reached into a box he pulled out a ball with the number 1 on it. " Team one,team one please stand up" it was player 101 team. " and now the team that will play on the right tower" then other masked man reached into the box. " please not us please not us" I mumbled under my breath. He pulled out a ball with the number 7 I let a huge sigh of relief thank god I thought. " team seven please stand up, teams one and seven are the first ones to play will both team pls go to your towers.I looked up both team were there holding the rope. The masked players waved to flag and another masked man held his gun it the air *gun shot * I flinched it had begun.Both teams were pulling hard and grunting. After only a couple seconds the flag as on play 101 side the other team barely holding on. Then the players fell they were hanging on the the rope dangling.they cut the rope,players dead on the ground. Team 1 won the first round. "I will now draw the teams for the next round, team four" " shit that's us" I said we all stood up "team five" I looked at team 5 there team was all men " both teams please go to ur towers" we walked to our towers. We got in the elevator I stared shaking. "Hey it's gonna be ok we're going to win" it was sae byeok I nodded to her. " come in don't lose ur spirit tug of war needs more then just raw strength" said the old man " well then what's it about huh we just go out and speak to them" said another guy "All u need is a good strategy in tug of war and combined with good teamwork you'll be able to win when you're against stronger teams" continued the old man " only one thing can help us now the lord himself" said the guy that always prays " u can barely stay standing old man so shut up and keep all ur strength okay" said at her guy " wait a minute let's hear what the old man says" it was gi hun "okay when I was young we always like tug of war it's a game I know well and back then I would always win even if there was a wrestler on the other team and it seemed the odds were stuck against us" the elevator door opened we all walked out " listen closely and I'll tell u how my team and I were able to win even when it seemed impossible" the old man continued as we were getting locked in what seemed like handcuffs the old man said "first off having a good leader is very important then person is at the front and keep an eye on how the other team is performing and the rest of the team focused On The back of their leaders head and follows there lead if the leader seems weak it looks like their spirit is beginning the falter then the game is already over and then at the end of the rope you'll need to have someone strong and dependable like the anchor of a ship  after that it's all about how you arrange the rest of your team if one player is on the right side of the rope then the next one should be on the left all the way down the rope both of your feet should be facing starlight forward and then hold the rope in ur armpits that way everyone can put in all of their strength finally and this is absolutely the most important thing once the game begins for the first ten seconds u have to hold ur ground" the old man was giving a whole speech we all did how he said the *gunshot* it started b all I was listening to was the old man nothing else he said " u should lean back practically lie down" we all did what he said " if u do that the other team won't be able to pull us to the other side.

A/n
What will happen next find out tomorrow anyways so I'm really sorry I didn't keep my promise I tried but my phone wasn't charging so It was dead for two days I promise this time there will be a chapter tomorrow💙💙💙 love u guys