Izuku gave a tired smile as he reached down and brushed his large finger on her face, his fingernail could be used as a shield by the size, before trailing down her neck and teasing her hair, Momo practically cooing at his touch. Even from this distance, Ochako could see Momo's mammoth booty twitch and silently clap together as it - began to grow?!

Her ass cheeks were filling up like balloons as Izuku continued to caress her body, her soft moans made Ochako's nipples harder than they already were. Momo's purring reminded her of Aizawa's cat; especially when she started mewling as Izuku lifted his hand away. The change wasn't completely noticeable from behind, but there was maybe half a foot more added onto each of Momo's already absurd curves. Ochako felt her panties dampen at the lustful thoughts she was experiencing, which stalled out as she heard Kyouka at her side.

"She's lying, you know." the portly punkette whispered. "Momo told us she made that speedo deteriorate with sweat, even the cable threading, so when Green gets back from his run, it saves time to get our hands on him."

Ochako wanted to balk and scream at her classmate as she turned her head her way, but the tiny inkling of her lust latched onto her voice box, holding back several abject phrases as it lingered into her thoughts. 'It does save a bit of time, doesn't it? All there is to worry about is gettin cold-cocked. Though cold prolly ain't the best word here.'

'No...' Ochako mused, before shaking her head. 'No, this isn't right! This...this is just so freaky!'

'So what if it is?' her apparent lust teased. 'From what they all said, Deku is still Deku, jus' a lot more of him.'

'Yeah... a LOT more.' she thought, only just noticing her body was walking to the focus of her thoughts. His very being was forcing her to draw herself closer to him; this behemoth of a man was so mind-boggling to her.

As she stepped closer, his sheer enormity became clearer. Even sitting as he was on his massive balls, his feet were flat against the ground, each as large as a truck bed, clearly needed to give some stability for such... bigness. A white stream of liquid dripping down onto the top of the foot, and Ochako saw Momo's boobs heavily lactating, the girl herself moaning as the telltale sign of her Quirk worked from within her cleavage.

Bringing her attention back to Deku, Ochako slowly took in the pillars of layered muscle that were his calves and thighs. His skin glistening in the floodlit area, Momo's milk making Ochako even thirstier than the desert of desire she kept herself trekking through. His calves were so big Ochako would need two of herself to wrap around and probably only just touch her double's fingertips and toes. Up higher, his thighs were even bigger, maybe twice as big. They looked so powerful, enough to flatten a titanium I-beam lengthwise until it was a paper-thin "H". Every muscle was thick around enough to hug, which Ochako wanted to do desperately. But not as much she wanted to embrace the musky column laying between his legs. Even soft, she could see the blood vessels were as thick as her own arms and legs. She just wanted to smash her face into it and breathe in every whiff she could, but restrained herself to not let her instincts run rampant.

Forcefully tearing her eyes away from the Dicku, Ochako saw the other girls attempt to swarm around Momo, and Izuku by proxy. Making herself float to escape the fatty flood, she saw Kyouka latch onto Momo's leaking teat, coiling her earlobes around the base of her nipple, making the vice rep squeal out. As much as she was starting to enjoy the pregame show, the main event was Ochako's priority.

Just past the columns of might that were Deku's legs, his hip bones were as wide around as the core bomb from the second day, and undoubtedly sturdy enough to hold his upper body. Next, it was hard to discern past the glistening body hair - lightly coated in his sweat and the stray milk spurts from below - but from the literal wall of his lower torso, Izuku had what could be an honest-to-god TEN pack of cinder block abs, if he forced the flexing. And what a flex that would be to witness, yep indeed.