𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Start from the beginning

"Bonnie..." Jeremy starts but Bonnie just looks away from him and at Stefan.

"How will you get it?" Bonnie ask him, ignoring Jeremy's look.

"She hasn't been feeding. She's weaker. We're not." Stefan says as if it's obvious, Damon raising a glass of blood in agreement towards Bonnie.

"You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?" Bonnie questions with an raised eyebrow.

"It's a plan." Damon starts "Is it perfect?" He ask before he scoffs. "What plan is?" He asks, Scarlett shrugs in agreement.

"Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary." Jeremy says, making Scarlett look at him in shock and disbelief.

"You idiot no." She snaps at him.

"Gee, thanks, you 16-year-old child. Why didn't we think about that?" Damon ask sarcastically before turning serious and annoyed "Why are you even here?"

"Maybe I can help better the plan. Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?" Bonnie ask.

❥❥❥

Stefan ended up leaving to go get something he had that belonged to the vampire doppelgänger, leaving everybody to just wait. "This belonged to Katherine." He said as he entered the house "Found it with her things after I thought she was dead, but it was hers." Stefan says as he walks back in the parlor with a picture of Katherine. Bonnie takes the picture and places it in a ceramic bowl. She dips her fingers in a glass of water and lets the water droplets drip from her fingertips into the bowl. Flames sprout from the bowl as Bonnie shuts her eyes and begins to chant a spell in Latin.

"What will this do?" Scarlett asks her curiously with an raised eyebrow and Bonnie opens her eyes to watch the picture burn.

"I can turn the metal into ash. Blow the ashes on her, and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two. Long enough for you to get the stone and get out." Bonnie explains to her. Once everybody, except Scarlett, looks away from Bonnie, the witch raises her hand to her nose, wiping away the blood before anybody could notice. She looks at Scarlett with pleading eyes so the Salvatore doesn't say anything. Hesitantly, Scarlett nods her head at Bonnie before sending the witch a look saying they were going to talk about the situation later. Bonnie sends the vampire a grateful smile before focusing on the spell.

❥❥❥

Bonnie pours the ashes from the bowl onto an end table as Stefan and Damon re-enter the room with supplies for the excursion. They had left a few minutes after the silent conversation between their sister and the witch.

"Still gotta get the torches." Stefan tells Bonnie, receiving a nod from the witch.

"Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk." Damon said before turning towards the Bennett "Bonnie?"

"Go ahead. I'm almost done."Bonnie tells him and Stefan leaves as Damon packs a few more things in a bag before following Stefan out of the room, Jeremy then walks out of the room. Scarlett waits until everybody else is out of ear shot before walking over to Bonnie.

"You were bleeding." Scarlett states as quietly as she nears Bonnie who shushes her. "You are not strong enough." The vampire snaps quietly. The Bennett witch only places a finger on the Salvatore's lips, signaling for her to stop talking. She eventually lowers her finger after she makes no attempt to talk.

"I'll be fine." She calmly says, giving a quick glance to the vampire making the vampire roll her eyes.

"You could get hurt." Jeremy says walking back into the room making Bonnie turn to Scarlett, glaring daggers in her head before she turns towards Jeremy.