Chapter 22: It's Time

Start from the beginning

"You know what kid, continue, and I take back my words,I have enough time for this little talk.

*Sight*

Angel let out a breath, fully knowing why my choice of words changed so sudden.

"Great, but for starters, call me Celeste, Celeste Lee."

"Interesting. Luzo, and I guess you already know our last name."

"How could I not."

Y/N POV:

*Cafeteria*

"That was something, glad we can still get a break from everything for an hour!"

"Yeah, this sports festival is really putting a lot of adrenaline on us."

We were all sitting in the cafeteria talking with each other and having our time together before the last round. 
It was me, Tsu and Uraraka at a table.

"Yeah *Ribbit*, tho still kinda mad that we didn't  got in the next round. We were having such a good plan!"

Tsu said, pounding like a little kid.

"Heh, it's alright you guys did great anyway!"

"Yeah Tsu! Hiding yourself in Shoji's arm's to hide yourself and attack out of nowhere was really cool move!"

Uraraka said with excitement bumping her fist's in the air.

"Hey girls!"

We turned around to see Kaminari and Mineta

"Oh hey! What is it?"

"We wanted to inform you about something!"

I'm not so happy about this..

"What is it *Ribbit*?"

"All the girls have to be a part of the cheer squad after lunch! Like them, over there!"

Mineta said with excitement while waving his hand twords some girls from the cheer leading squad.

"Yeah we already told Momo, and Jiro!"

"Oh-um ok."

"Yeah, but why didn't anyone told us about this, like Mr. Aizawa himself?"

I asked, I already saw Kaminaris mischievous smirk, so I don't trust this..

"He informed us himself, y'know how much he wants to sleep, so he wanted us to get the information to the others!"

"Ok then, come on Y/N let's go and see."

"Alright.."

I hate this..

*A few minutes later*

"BEFORE WE GET TO THE FINAL EVENT, I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THOSE OUT OF THE RUNNING! THIS IS STILL SPORTS FESTIVAL SO HAVE PREPARED SOME RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS! WE EVEN HAVE SHIPPED SOME CHEERLEADER'S FROM AMERICA TO GET YOU PUMPED UP.. hold up.. CLASS A?! WHY?"

I should have never trusted those two bastards.. and I should have never agreed to this..