Back Alleyways

Another long day working with the Addisons... and you still couldn't sell to save your life. I mean don't get me wrong your sales pitches were quite nice but you could never get the targeted advertising quite right and would always sell the slightly wrong product to the customer and end up losing the sale. 

That's the whole reason you kept getting your location moved to the person who desperately needed more sales so that they could get a 3 or 4 sale boost per day. Although it was nowhere near the 10 - 15 sales one Addison could make in a few hours. 

Once or twice you overheard some conversations about how you reminded them of this spamton fellow? Whatever that was about? At the very least you were selling well enough to afford the necessities and start paying off the debt you managed to make. With how busy you were with work and such you had almost completely forgotten about how you got to the cyber world Hell some if not most people there considered you a fellow darkener at this point.

How long have you been there now anyhow? A week? A month?

 'Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's been a year. ...Actually yes I would I know it's been a while but no way it's been a year.' You would mutter to yourself continuing to walk.

You finally snap yourself out of your thoughts and realize you are already at one of the roads but there is a giant jam 

*No hope of getting across unless I jump over cars. 

You think to yourself giggling at the idea a smidge.

It seems like the only way around is through one of the Allies it seems quite dark in there but if you wanted any hope of getting a decent amount of time to rest when you got to your apartment you had to use it. 

As you walk into the ally everything seems normal with a singular Dumpster and a torn poster of ... Q ...5...U...E ugh whatever but underneath seems to be a faded poster and after looking at it for a moment you continue on. 

You were almost at the end of the ally when you hear a bang come from the Dumpster. You turn towards it and see it now open and face that looks similar to some of the addisons peeking out but he was pale with red cheeks slicked back hair and.. multi Color Glasses

* HEY     EVERY   !! IT'S ME!!!

* EV3RY BUDDY 'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]