☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆

Start from the beginning

"One moment!" You call to the lady at the door, turning your attention to Jungkook, shaking your head.

"Maybe I should get the door, just in case?.."

He stares at you for a moment, then nods, crawling off the bed and silently making his way to the bathroom and slowly closing the door as you hop out of the bed and throw on a night gown you'd had laying across a chair.

You rush to the door, opening it to see a young woman standing with a rolling tray. As she attempts to walk into your room, you quickly stop her.

"I'll take it from here," You say, giving her a warm smile. "My room is a mess at the moment."

She glances past you, seeing the clothes, yours and Jungkook's, strewn around the room and gives a nod.

"Oh, okay then!" She smiles back, stepping back from the cart and bowing to you before walking off down the hallway.

You wheel the tray from the doorway, quickly closing and locking it and roll it next to the table as Jungkook emerges from the bathroom wearing one of the hotel's white, cotton robes.

He approached the table, grabbing both chairs and putting them next to each other and lifted a lid off of one of the several trays on the cart.

"I wasn't sure what you'd want," He said as he placed the lid to the side and opened another. "So I ordered all of the breakfast items... Like... All of them."

You can't help but to smile at him. He's so adorable you can barely stand it. He removes all the lids, sitting aside on the buttom of the cart. He sits, beckoning you to sit as well, where he picks up a fork and hands it to you with a huge grin before picking up one for himself.

You pour the two of you orange juice from the glass jug they'd sent on the cart and set them down on the table as Jungkook takes all the trays and places them on your table. You choose a tray of waffles and turkey bacon with hashbrowns, while Jungkook takes the trays of eggs, fried and scrambled, with pretty much everything else.

The two of you eat in silence for a bit, with only the clinking of the silverware being heard. Your mind begins to wonder things, like how being his girlfriend officially was going to effect your job and your friendships and professional relationships with the other members, especially with Taehyung.

Your mind replayed his actions last night in your head in vivid detail, even down to the taste of the shots he'd had. You didn't realize you'd froze until JungKook's voice snapped you out of it.

"Y/N? You okay? Did you hear me?"

"No. I'm sorry, Kookie. I'm okay. Just spaced out a bit." You say with a weak smile as you shake your head.

"You sure?..."

"Yeah, I was just... thinking.. about last night.."

"......About Taehyung or...?"

You nod slightly and he reaches around your shoulder and pulls you close to him in a hug.

"Ill talk to him, I promise. He'll apologize once he realizes what he's done." He gives you a reassuring smile and you smile back.

"So what did you ask?..." You say, eager to change the subject.

"Oh! I had asked about our schedule," He says, as he shovels a fork full of eggs into his mouth. "I think we have a couple of weeks coming up for a break, right?"

"I think so, yeah." You nod, nibbling a piece of turkey bacon.

"Good," He says with a small smile spreading on his face. "Cause I was wanting to go visit my family... And introduce you to my parents."