.

From childhood, sid could never see tears in her eyes! He hated that..

That's why whenever sana's mom used to scold sana, sid used to come to talk to his mami...

Because he knew that she is very delicate!

Today he came here for the same reason! Her tears make him restless and this house becomes extremely silent when sana becomes sad.

He didn’t want that...

.

Pammi ji : sidharth tujhe paata hai na ki usne kitni badi galti ki hai...itna bachpana sahi nahi hai...

Sid:

I know mami but you know that she is childish right? She doesn’t think practically before talking...

She talks whatever she feels! Aur aap bhi jaante ho ki wo puri tarha se galat nahi thi...

I know whatever she said was absolutely baseless and silly... But the boy didn’t seem to be a good one!

He somehow misbehaved with naaz! Right?

If he came here to marry mahi, why he had to flirt with naaz?

He fisted his hands in extreme possessiveness!

I know mami that u are angry for her kiddish behaviour but your behaviour wasn't good too.

You scolded her so much today! I saw, mahi had handled her with love and she understood her mistake also.

As a mother, u should know that how sensitive she is mami... She is so much affected because of your anger.

I just want to say, handle her with love...that will make your work easy!  Because she understands the language of love..

You will handle her well, okay?

.

Pammi ji: theek hai beta...mai samaj gyi teri baat...ijjat kharab hone k daar se kuch jada hi bol diya maine sanu ko. Kaha hai wo?

.

Sana: mai yaha hu ammi.

Sid and pammi ji both looked at the direction and saw that sana was standing near the door..

Her face was covered with a dupatta!! And they couldn’t see her face!

Pammi ji frowned a little..

Pammi ji: sanu tune aise dupatta se mu ko dhak k kyun rakha hai?

Sid was shocked too...what was going on her mind now? He didn’t understand...

He just wanted her to stay away from doing another blunder now!

.

Sana: aap...aap ne bola na ammi ki...ki mai aap ko...umm...apna...shakal na dikhau? Iss liye ye... Mai aap ki baat aab se hamesha maanungi ammi...kasam lage! Baas meko iss baar maaf kar dijiye..

Sid heard her and smiled a little!

Her damn innocence!!

Pammi ji smiled too...

Everyone was right... Her daughter is really childish but innocent at the same time..

Her harsh behaviour affected her daughter a lot and after seeing her cutest and pure gesture, pammi ji was guilty for her behaviour!

Sana did everything in childishness but she could behave maturely as a mother!

She promised herself to handle her daughter with immense love.

.

Pammi ji: idhar aa baccha...mere paas!

Sana went there! Her mom removed the dupatta!

Her eyes, cheeks, nose all were red because of continuous crying...

She was pouting and looking Down, tears were still there in her pretty eyes!

Sid closed his eyes! She needs to stop crying!

Her tears are his biggest weakness!

Pammi ji melted in seconds after seeing sana's face and hugged her tightly ..

Sid went outside as he wanted to give this mother- daughter duo, a little private time!

He turned to leave when somebody held his hand...

He looked at his hand, then at the person...it was shehnaaz!

Sid's eyes became soft and he softly spoke...

Sid: Do you want anything?

Sana pouted and whispered..

Sana: Thank you, superman!

He smiled... From childhood, she calls her as sidharth bhai which he never liked.

He feels a different kind of connection with her!

She was never like a normal cousin for him, she was special from childhood...

She didn’t liked his maturity at all, he knew that and to tease him, she used to call him as Sidharth bhai more than needed!

Because somehow she also knew that he hates it when she calls him Sidharth bhai.

But when she feels overwhelmed,  when he helps her in her work and study, when he saves her from her mother's gussa, she used to consider him as her saver...

Though she considered him as her dushman, but whenever he helped her, she called her superman! 

Her own superman, it's her way of saying thanks to him...

He knew that when she wants to thank him or express her gratitude towards him, she calls him superman! 

And he absolutely loved that..

Her this type of Unique gesture made her different from other girls..

He knew that very well and he loved her that uniqueness 💕

.

________________________________

Keep loving this story ❤️❤️

Bubbyeee😊