𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

❅----------------------------------------------❅

You walk through the huge gate that enters Tensnu. Tenshu is a new city that's been developing for the past 30 so years, it's a artificial island set close to Ganyu Forrest. Thanks to certain innovations Tenshu is able to hide its appearance to the rest of Teyvat. tho Tenshu has no god Tenshuians believe in the will of manpower, how strong one person is with another the joint collaboration with another. Though it sounds sweet and innocent it's really not.

You walk up to the huge old Japanese style looking castle passing lower ranked soldiers that normally hang around the lobby to receive order form up above. Walking up a few flights of stairs you meet a long hall way that leads to a rather large set of double doors. There are two geo guards.
"Hello Morra" the guards say in unison while bowing it was your alias "Oh please we meet every week just call me Y/N" the guards nod and quickly open the doors announcing your arrival to the king and his associates.
"My greatest guard, weapon and warrior hello Y/N" the king says proudly, tho he has advisors that are ex associates from different countries ranging to lawyers to knights to grand masters that are around him all the time no has seen him. His room is dark and cold with hardly enough light to sustain anything. All you see are shadows in this room, this is the room where all conversations in it, stay. (With some exceptions)

"Why hello your majesty id like to report the weekly updates around the kingdom" the king hums in response. "Well there are farming lands cracking with vegetation and meat. The updated training camp will be completed in the next 24 hours and a few added town houses are set up around a 600 miles away from the farm and training camp."  Although it's a new civilisation it's pretty set for its people.

"Ah yes that's great news to hear Y/N!! And oh do I have a special mission assigned to you advised from my defence advisors" you look around and see a subtle green light passed to the king assuming a paper filled with information about the assignment.

"You are set to be positioned in Mondsadt to blend in, and see the ways of their peace and people. The objective is not to cease any action of conflict we just want to see what it takes to be a peaceful civilisation to be introduced to Tevyat." Your eyes widen. Leave? Leave the only home you've known personally? Of course you know you once was a free girl but who cares about that now your best friends are here and now you must be striped away from it for who knows how long.

"Oh my- um your majesty if you don't mind me asking why you chose me?" The air around felt colder then before the cold shocks my skin a bit.

"Are you questioning me Y/N?" The question stuns you for a second "of course not! Just why so suddenly" the advisors leave the room, you can hear their soft footsteps exit the room.

"Well because Y/N it'll benefit our knowledge to how others run, plus like I said before your our weapon, guard and warrior, this will be a perfect job for you. I know you have no blood family here but you do have family" even tho the king was selfish and cruel at times he could be an understanding person that put his feet into other peoples shoes. " it won't be long a month at maximum and a week and a half at minimum we can't have others threatened by our sudden appearance because sooner or later we must reveal ourselves we can't all be cooped in this island forever" as much as you hated the idea it just hast to be done because The king he was right.

"Alright- fine tell me when I leave and please leave a map for me to follow at my house please" the king accepts the request and orders my leave, I head back home shaken yet excited. I was leaving and was able to see the world it was the most scariest thing I've encountered so far.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Soo miss knucklehead heard the meeting with the king was much more then the weekly reports what happened?" Ana snarled and giggled to Fritz "oh Ana wouldn't you know the king probably realised that having her was a bad idea" you sit yourself down on the couch and kick your feet up. Loosening your corset that wrapped your waist and covered your collared shirt that tucked in to high waisted black jeans.

"Actually I'm going for a business trip to Mondstadt in the next couple of days" complete silence for more then it needed it to be

"WHAAAAAATTTT!?!?" They screamed in unison then both of them blabbered and asked tones of questions.

"Ok ok! I can't really say anything other then it's beneficial for things in the future!" Even tho you semi answered a few questions they still asked questions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright Morra have a safe trip!" The hydro boat driver said as I hoped onto land I'd never think I'd be able to see "Oh I will I'm assuming a letter will be sent to me for the time of my leave?" The hydro man nodded his head and started rowing back. I whipped out the map from my bag pocket. Alright this can't be thAt hard can if? Just make sure to camp before it gets too dark. You start walking towards the great city of Mondstadt....

𝘼/𝙉
𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝟯𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝘼𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!!

𝟵𝟴𝟮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨