𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

❅----------------------------------------------❅

Your 8 years old and running around the huge cornfield, yelling and screaming you were playing tip with a couple of village friends. You see a rock that's aligned to a tree that has a tree branch around jump height off of the ground, you step back a couple of passes and take a breather . In the background you can just hear another girl screaming and laughing, that same girl was it. You start running and you jump off of the rock and grab the tree branch and hoist yourself up. After a few minutes you hear your father calling you. Of course you hop down and start heading towards the house. The walk wasn't the longest but definitely wasn't the shortest either, you head inside and sit down at the dining table.

Your father asks what you want for lunch since it was that time of day. You look around and ask for a fruit stick! He turns around and starts making you the fruit stick.
"Well kiddo last day till you head back to your mothers..." you father chimes in as he finishes your meal "yeah but I'm gonna miss here for the week I have so much more room to do things!" You say we a geeky smile. You were familiar with both Mondstadt and country area because your dad lives in the country and your mum lives in the city.
𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠!

You father turns around and heads to the door. He sees a little boy with brown hair and grey eyes and a young girl with blonde hair and light brown eyes. They were both the same height around hip level.
"Oh ana and fritz! What ever the pleasure I have seeing you?" The short girl and short boy glowed with excitement and innocence in their eyes and said simultaneously "can Y/N come out to play now!? We didn't get to finish our game!" Your father smiled and gasped a little
"Oh really! I'll have her out right away! Also your guys parents are welcomed here tonight for dinner!" The to children smiled and thanked your father and walked away to a small pond near the house to wait for you.

"Well sunflower you must head outside to play with your friends. This last game because it's getting dark" you shoot a glance at your father and run up to him and scream "THANK YOOOUUUUU!!" And after that you were gone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a while of looking you find your previous hiding place. The sun wasn't exactly setting but you could tell it was going to soon. You run, jump then hoist yourself up onto the tree, you sit their for a bit when you feel something behind you. You play it off thinking it's probably a beetle or something when..... black out.... You black out and almost fall when you just catch a glimpse of a silhouette.

𝟭𝟱 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.....
Your 23 and you are teleporting from one spot to another clashing swords with your sparring partner "is that all you really got?" You mock your opponent.

"Ha just you wait!" And slash your arms cut. You giggle for a moment as calm and easygoing you are you can't help it when the adrenaline from a fight starting pumping though your veins.

"Oh my Fritz! My poor arm! Let's see what happens when your electrocuted!"

A/N
𝙏𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!!! 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩! 𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡