Forgiveness?

I stood, knowing that if i didnt stop this now. Neltharions actions would be the end of all three of us. My back ached and i groaned from the pain. I pushed myself harder but failed as i collapsed on the ground from weakness. Growling at myself, i tried again. "Neltharion... Stop... Please."
Neltharion growled, looking at the Injured Korialstrasz in rage. I wasnt sure if he couldnt hear my plea or chose to ignore it. The earth rumbled again from a smash of a boulder as it hit the wall above Korialstrasz. Just the impact of it against the cavern wall made the red fall over and grunt.
"Neltharion...." I tried again, but he just continued on his torture. Feeling my own anger rise, i knew that if my mate killed the Life-Binders consort that mine and Neltharions fate would never be the same. i HAD to stop this. With a Rage of my own, i was lucky to catch Deathwing off guard, Throwing myself harshly into his side. making him tumble to the floor. Knowing, very well, that it probally would just anger him more, i stood. My back legs beginning to fail on me from weakness. "Please... Stop..."

Korialstrasz woke with a start, fearing but thankful that he had even woken at all. He glanced around quickly, afraid that Deathwing was still attacking him. But fortunatly for him, he had been blocked off from the black by a blue scaled creature. The red shook his head and tried to sum up who could be protecting him. His mind clicked. "Misty...?"
She was clearly still weak from the event as she looked back to him. "Korialstrasz, rest. you are still weak." Misty said quietly but Korialstrasz just shook his head.
"So are you"
The blue dragoness looked forward at the Black who sat there stunned. staring at the wall. Misty sighed, unsure what was wrong with her mate. But at least she had convinced him to stop. She feared that if she moved and korialstrasz was in deathwings sight, he would just attack him again. "Rest" Misty spoke again than stood. walking over to the black.
Korialstrasz thought this was a suicidal idea but than remembered she would be the only one able to go up to him without getting punished for it.
"How are you feeling?" Her voice was soft, loving as she watched him. Walking infront of where he was looking, but still his eyes didnt move. After a minute, they glanced towards her. Meeting his eyes with hers. To him, he saw love and that she was desperate for him to hold back this dreadful feeling within his soul. Deathwing sighed heavily and looked down. finally realising what he had done. What his actions would lead to. But he didnt speak. "You need to Apologise to Korialstrasz, Neltharion. Im not sure what happens to us after he tells Alexstrasza"
He grunted at the name, than looked away, just for his head to be pulled back to look at Misty by her wing. "Please, my love. We need each other and if you do not stop this, sort this out. than their is no us. I know you dislike the Life-binder but she does what is best for US. Not her. Please...Please, My love."
Deathwing looked at her eyes as she looked back, sighed than nodded. Both Misty and Korialstrasz had began to think that he had become possessed. That something was taking over his mind. Not the Old Gods but something... far... far different. She watched as her mate stride slowly over to the red consort and looked down at his injured body. she knew that he hated to apologise to anyone, but it had to be done.
"I am sorry that i turned against you... Korialstrasz" The Death Aspect spoke quietly, giving the red a little space to get up.
As he did, he looked up to Deathwing and nodded a little followed by a cough. "I understand it is hard-" Cough. "For you to contain that sort of lust."
"And we assure you it will NOT happened again, dont we Neltharion?" Misty spoke as she walked towards the two males. Deathwing nodded as he looked away. The blue watched her mates reaction to her words and sighed, than looked back to Korialstrasz. "Please Korialstrasz. He is trying and has been trying his hardest to get rid of this torture inside of him. Forgive us. But please... spare us a kindness..."
The Red male looked to Misty, hesitated than nodded. "Fine... but you must controll this. i will not be as merciful next time it happens, Mistygosa." He began to walk back towards the entrance. "Maybe you need to start to accept that Deathwing can not and will not be changed." Than he left without another word.