the end

HEYYYYYYY!!!!! i am mega sorry for not posting tell now, but i really wanted to make his chapter perfect!!!! there might be some typos do to the fact i didnt really edit a whole lot becasue i was in a hurry to post!!

this is in fact the end to this book but if you read it, it has hints as to whats going to happen in the sequel!!!!

enjoy ladys and germs!!!

++++

CASYES POV

I don't remember the ride there; I don't remember listening to the lawyers arguing with each other over who was in the wrong and who had a right to do this or that, but I do remember my palms sweating when they called me to the stand to talk. I do remember squeezing Milo's hand when the Judge gave his final verdict, and then Emit just simply putting his arms out to be handcuffed. Then without any fight at all, he looked at me and our eyes meet.

So much pain and remorse is in them but underneath that is something else something hidden, maybe hate, maybe it was self pity. But in that short second my heart almost fell out my butt and the judge's sentence didn't feel long enough.

He had gotten 10 years, for two accounts of sexual assault and 1 account of attempted murder. But ten years go by fast and... and... I don't want to think about the and. The and was always bad.

"Casey, anyone home?" someone asks waving a hand in front of my face and taking me out of my thoughts. I blink and look up at Milo who is standing in front of me. "Oh, yeah?"

"You ready?" he asks taking my hand and pulling me up from the chair. I nod and walk with him out of the now empty court house. I wasn't excited about the next few weeks. The end of school was coming and with it, Chris due date or rather shipping date. Does it really matter what you call it?

Milo drove me home because I stayed behind when Chris and my parents left. I needed time to think, and in the end that time left me clueless and more than a little paranoid.

The car pulled to a stop and Milo got out and walked around the car to let me out. When he helped me out he held my gaze and hand for a second. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asks searching my face for emotion, he knew I was hiding, sometimes he knew me to well.

And suddenly I didn't want to keep it in any longer, my throat swelling closed and my eyes building up with water, I wanted to explode. I shake my head and tears start to fall. He pulls me into his arms and holds me while I shake. "I ju-just- this is a-all m-my fault." I cry into his chest.

He shakes his head. "No it's not your fault, I healed just fine, Chris is okay, and Lilly and Collin are just fine to. No one got majorly hurt." He whispers into my hair, trying to sooth me.

"Yes it is! You did to get majorly hurt, and Chris is leaving soon, and I just can't take all of this anymore!" I sob. My legs felt like they would turn to jell-o and give out. My eyes felt all out of tears but still more and more fell. Why was life so hard?

"I know it's all over calm down. At least I'm not going anywhere until next year and even then I will never leave you.  I promise."  He sounded so sure, and trusting that I had to believe him. I need to trust something right now. I nod and step away from him to look at his face. "Sorry. Thanks."

"Don't be sorry. I love you." He says cupping my cheek, which was probably bright red.

"I love you to." I say before he leans down and kisses me. It was sweet and short but enough to make my head spin.

"bye." He says as he lets go off me. I wave before turning and walking up the sidewalk to my house, the window was being repaired but the guys had left for the day. And as far as I could see there were no lights in the house.