You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Start from the beginning

 "Yeah they couldn't have gotten far on their own. Still there's a great possibility that some child molesters could just as easily kidnapped them." Liam regretted saying that just as the words slipped past his lips. They seemed to awaken some great new fear in his boyfriend. Still it was too late to take the words back, and they really didn't have that much time to spare.

 Suddenly Teddy's head snapped up and twisted in the direction of the little play castle in the corner of the playground. Liam opened his mouth to ask Teddy what had caught his attention when Teddy's childish gesture of pressing his finger onto his lips gave Liam the clue to shut up. Silently Teddy started to sneak over to the play place with Liam right on his heels. It was after a few steps that Liam heard what had hinted Teddy of the children's whereabouts.

 "Do you think they'll find us here?" A girl whispered a hint of pure excitement obvious in her voice.

 "Maybe Teddy will, but I doubt Liam could find us even if he wanted to." A boy whispered back. Liam narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

 "I really don't think he'd try to find us. He doesn't like us much."

"We should play a prank on him! An epic one!"

 "Like prank number 9?"

 "So you want to play a prank on me do ya?" Liam yelled as he jumped into the children's line of vision. "You both better think long and hard before doing that. Because revenge is a witch!"

 Both kids screamed and Henry was the first to cry out, "Please don't send the witch out on us!"

 It was silent for a second as Liam allowed them both to catch their breath. Teddy wasn't too pleased with what his boyfriend was doing, but he also couldn't see any real harm in it either. Well how wrong he was.

 Suddenly as fast as a snake strikes Liam grabbed a hold of Hayley's legs and pulled her over to him making her scream as if she were an actress in one of those Hollywood horror movies. Then Liam made a grab for Henry but the boy quickly jumped out of reach and because he wasn't exactly watching where he was going he lost his footing and went falling down until he landed with a thud on the small hills of pea gravel.

 Everyone froze as if suddenly time had stopped altogether. Hayley was the first one to snap out of the shock as she ran down the plastic play place steps. She came to a stop beside her brother's motionless body and tears filled her eyes.

 "You killed him. You killed my brother you monster!" She yelled as she glared accusingly at Liam. Liam didn't so much as move a muscle he was too shocked.

 Neither Liam nor Teddy could really believe what was going on, it was just too crazy. Teddy suddenly got over his shock and hurried over to Henry's side. Liam didn't hesitate to join Teddy.

 "Ahh shit." Liam groaned as he fell to his knees beside the fallen boy. Liam gently put his arms under the small figure before lifting the light body up against him. He looked up at Teddy who had tears running down his face. "Call for help."

 "There's no need for that." Hayley stated as she threw her babysitters a wicked grin.

 "What are you talking about?" Liam snapped. He had never held well under stress.

 "She's trying to tell you that I'm not really hurt!" Henry yelled as he opened his eyes.

 Liam dropped the boy in shock. It was a few minutes before the realization that it had all be a joke sunk into his brain and when it did he nearly fell back in relief. Teddy, however, didn't have exactly the same reaction. For once it wasn't Liam that had to be restrained, it was Teddy.