"Actually in my dream i saw you making the same white sauce pasta. Thats why i got more scared. I am sorry for yelling at you, Neha" i said feeling guilty for my behavior towards her. 

"You really scared me you know" she said with a sigh. 

"I also had yelled at Daniel. I have to apologize to him too" i said thinking how rude i talked with him in the airport.

"You even didn't leave that poor driver. So sad" she said with a chuckle. Even he also chuckled at me. After finishing feeding me he gace me my medicine and tucked me insIde the blanket. 

"Sleep now. You need rest" he said.

"What time it is now?" i asked him. He checked his wrist watch. 

"1 pm. I will drop you at your place once you wake up. So that you can get ready for the dinner, okay?" he asked me kissing my forehead. I nodded at him. Soon sleep took over me. After waking up from my sleep, he dropped me and Neha at our place. He gave me a half an hour lecture 'don't put pressure on my feet, don't let your bandage get wet etc etc…. 

"Aasha, which dress you're going to wear for today?" she asked me. 

"I don't know, Neha" i said with a shrug while watching my favorite chinese drama 'Your are my glory' in our room.

"Come on girl. You're going to your sasural's house ( In-laws house) for the first time. You should look presentable" she said making my eyes go wide. 

"What the hell Neha? Stop blabbering things, okay" i said with my red cheeks. This stupid girl like to talk stupid things. 

"What Aasha? Stop pretending like innocent, okay. Even Dev bhai's dad found out about you two. Everyone knows your feelings for him. And what happened today is a proof that you also loves Dev bhai. How long you're going to act like this?" she asked me with huff. 

"Neha shut up"i said throwing a pillow at her. She successfully dodged the pillow. 

"You can shut my mouth now. But how long?" she asked me. 

"I will chose some dress to wear" saying this i limped to the cupboard. She helped me by grabbing my arms. 

"How about this dress?" i asked her showing my pink salwar with white stole. 

"Too simple" she said with an annoying.

"How about this?" i asked her showing sky blue colour dress. She shook her head in 'No'. I sighed at her. Then i took a red colour salware. I smiled looking at this dress. I showed her this dress. She showed me thumps up sign.  I too smiled at her. I looked at the time.

"Aren't you going to chose your dress?" i asked her with a frown. 

"I chose this royal blue salwar" she said showing me her dress. 

"Beautiful" i said with a smile. 

"Its 5 pm. Dev bhai will be here to pick us up at 6.30 pm. So lets get ready. You take shower here. I will take shower in another room" she said. I nodded at her and went to take a hot shower. After taking shower i wore my dress. I stood in front of the dressing table. 

I looked myself in the mirror. There is a different glow in my face. But i am feeling very nervous thinking about that i am going to Dev's no.. Mr. Malhotra's house. 

And Dev's no.. Mr. Malhotra's father's words also not helping me either. I sighed and combed my hair. I let my hair free. I applied eye liner, mascara and applied light pink colour lim balm. I wore my jumkas and red bangles. I pinned my stole on my one shoulder letting it open.