Veterans Of Their Trade: Sherman Corps!

Start from the beginning

Erika: "I think someone needs to mind their own business."

Y/N: "Well, since it's coming from your own mouth, don't you think you should get the **** out of here and let us 'mind our own business?"

Maho: "Let's go."

Erika: "Yes commander. You're facing Saunders in the first match. Be sure you don't leave it all up to Y/N to do your own work."

Saori: "Hey! What's your problem!"

Hana: "I do believe that was quite rude, ma'am."

Erika: "I find you participating in Tankery rude."

Y/N: Oh, so you want to play this game, huh? "I find you existing to be 'rude'."

Erika: "Ghg! Your just some no-name school. There's an unspoken rule that everyone knows: Schools that will just embarrass Tankery should stay out of the tournament."

Y/N: "Well, you said it! Looks like Kuromorimine is out of the tournament!"

Erika: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Y/N: "Well, didn't you say the all schools that will embarrass Tankery should leave the tournament? I'm sure if I end up beating you, you might actually **** off into you ****ing little cave of *****es."

Mako: "And besides, it'd sure be pretty embarrassing if one of those no name schools beat the veterans who all sat around in their ivory tower coming up with that rule."

The two then left.

Yukari: "They were from Kuromorimine, and they made it to the Semi-finals."

Y/N: "We'll win. I was actually the strongest when I went to Kuromorimine. I left after Maho started spouting nonsense about how winning is the key to everything, blah blah blah. You get the point."

*Time skippu*

We then see Miho outside feeling the breeze.

Yukari: "You're not cold out here?"

Miho: "No, I'm fine."

Yukari: "A national tournament. I'm happy just to be participating in a tournament. I'll get to see the other schools matches, I think the best thing we can do, is to try our best! It doesn't matter if we lose."

Anzu: "No, that's be a problem."

Momo: "You're winning. We must win the tournament at all costs."

Y/N: "Yeah! What she said. If we lose, the sch-"

Anzu and Momo kick him away.

Miho: "Huh? What was that he was trying to say?"

Anzu: "Nothing. Anyways, this is all on your shoulders, Nishizumi-Chan! What should I have you do this time if we lose?"

The trio then leave.

Y/N: "No pressure, Nishizumi. Just be calm. I'll help you if you need!"

Miho then starts talking about Saunder's tanks.

In a few words, it's: Fireflies. Lots of them. Well, if you've watched the anime, not so much. It's actually all Shermans.

Y/N: "Hey! I know! Me and Yukari will spy on their tanks!"

Miho: "Ok, I'll tell the student council group."

...next day

The Miho, Hana, Mako and Saori are currently going to Yukari's house so they can talk about their intel on tanks.

When they arrived, they knocked on the door. Yukari's parents were sitting there.

Y/N and Yukari are seen coming back.