He flinches at the blank eyed defeated girl.

"I'm going to fail."

Kirishima frowns while Bakugou waves him off, "Get out of here shitty hair, she's not leaving till I beat the knowledge into her!"

"Oh, alright. Don't worry, L/N you got this!" He pumps his fist into the air and leaves the cafe.

"Bakugou, we should just give up, I'm not going to get any of-"

"How old is Yoru?"

She squints, "What does that have to do with-"

"How old is she?"

She answers confused, "Seventeen."

"No no, I mean like how old is she actually?"

She looks down, "...297."

"With someone that old living in your body they have to be smart enough to pass a freshman year exam, right?"

"Uh...I think so."

"Why haven't you tried asking her to give you the answers during the test?"

She looks up thinking, "I guess I never cared enough to ask."

He rolls his eyes and mumbles, "Jesus christ, you're dumber than I thought."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Is she listening, I have a proposition."

ɨ'ʍ ʟɨֆȶɛռɨռɢ

"Yes."

"Yoru, you tell her the right answers to pass the exam...then I'll let you take my anger."

ɦʍʍʍʍ

ֆօʊռɖֆ ʟɨӄɛ ǟ ɖɛǟʟ

"She agrees...Bakugou the effect is only temporary. I can't take your anger away forever."

"I know...it's just to clear my head or whatever! That's my business anyway!"

A mischievous glint fills her eyes, "You enjoy it, don't you?"

His face heats up, but he keeps a scowl, "Without me you'll fail exams, so I would be a little grateful."

She puts her hands up in surrender, "Oh, I'm grateful, I just like messing with you."

His annoyance doubles and he abruptly stands up pointing at her menacingly, "Yoru, if dumbass here fails the exam deals off got that?"

Y/N nods along with Yoru in her head. The boy straightens up and stomps off. He leaves, yelling a 'What are you looking at?!!' at an innocent bystander before exiting the cafe. Y/N slumps in her seat.

"I never thought of a plan like that before...maybe I am a dumbass?"

ɨ ǟɢʀɛɛ

ʏօʊ ǟʀɛ ǟռ ɨɖɨօȶ

She grimaces, "That wasn't an invitation to join in."

•••

"Holy shit."

While the rest of the class cheered at their passing written exams, Y/N sat there staring wide eyed at her paper. A head of green walks up his excitement turning to concern at her expression.