baker

Startled by the heavy door's creaking, I woke up from what felt like a short nap but turned out to be three hours. The sudden flood of light blinded me for a moment, and as I squinted, I saw three men dressed in construction attire entering the elevator. It seemed like they were surprised to find us cuddled together.

The man who appeared commented, "You guys seem really comfy." His friend chimed in with a suggestion, "Perhaps we should just leave you two here." 

As I rushed out of the elevator, I refused to look back. The atmosphere outside had changed drastically; it was now pitch black. Realising it must be late, I hurried back to my house. When I opened the door, I was met with a somber sight - my mother was crying into my father's shoulders. 

They both froze upon seeing me standing there. It took them some time to realise I wasn't dead or kidnapped. They rushed over to me and offered me a comforting hug. I should've appreciated the hug more, but it quickly turned into a lecture.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD," my mother exclaimed, relieved, as she sat on the sofa.

"I've been calling the cops for two hours, y/n!" My father stated.

"I am so sorry; I was stranded in the elevator with someone for hours until some construction workers came to our rescue," I explained.

"With who?" My father questioned.

"Did it happen to be a boy?" My mother asked, her face beaming.

"He is nothing, just a classmate," I said, feeling exhausted.

"SO IT'S A HE?" My mother suddenly changed her mood and became curious.

I yawned, not having the energy to explain further.

"Go on, tell me his name," my father inquired, showing genuine interest.

"As I have stated, he is no one," I repeated as I walked to my room to sleep.

...

I couldn't get any sleep at all. I think it's because I slept for 3 hours on the elevator. I got out of bed and started getting ready.

I hurried swiftly to school and met Finn and Xochitl.

"Hey, y/n," Xochitl said feeling completely dull. I was about to ask her what was wrong when the silence of the hallways interrupted me.

When I turned around, I noticed that everyone was looking in the same direction. I assumed it to be F4, but it turned out to be a girl. She was stunning. She seemed perfect enough to be unreal. 

"THAT IS MALIA BAKER!" Finn screamed. Who the hell is Malia Baker?