end of beginning

As I tried to escape, I grew exhausted, and moments later, I heard the sound of a car approaching. When the bag was finally removed from my head, I found myself inside the vehicle, surrounded by my captors.

Everything was hazy at first, but suddenly, my vision cleared. I realised that I was sitting in a space with black transparent walls, and my surroundings seemed strangely unfamiliar. To my surprise, I wasn't bound by anything, which puzzled me. This kidnapper seems to be a real idiot.

As I looked to my left, I noticed a shadowy figure sitting beside me. It was fucking Lorenzo. 

I genuinely believed I had been kidnapped for real. My instincts were urging me to attack, but my curiosity about the reason behind this bizarre abduction also had me hesitating.

Before I could finish my question, the car door opened, and there stood Louis. His presence had an immediate calming effect on me, and I felt strangely at ease despite the circumstances.

He chuckled at my predicament and asked Lorenzo "You seriously kidnapped her?" He then looked at my with the most gorgeous smile. 

The mysterious turn of events had left me feeling on edge, but Louis presence offered a momentary sense of safety in an otherwise perplexing situation.

I couldn't help but mutter in surprise, "You have a driver?" It was a slip of the tongue, and as soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted them. It was evident that they were wealthy.

Lorenzo didn't take kindly to my comment, replying sternly, "I am not an animal," before leading the way toward the grand mansion.

I shot him an irritated look before turning my attention to Louis, who offered me a small smile and a bottle of water. He directed me towards the house, and we walked about 15 meters before reaching the massive doors. As we approached, two imposing bodyguards opened the doors, emphasising the grandeur of the place.

"Can you at least tell me why I'm here?" I nudged Lorenzo's shoulder, hoping for some answers.

He responded with a smile and a simple "No."

"Ugh," I groaned in frustration, feeling more puzzled than ever.

We continued walking for what seemed like a long time until we reached a door. Descending a spiral staircase, we arrived in a room with a poker table. The setup was intriguing, but I couldn't shake the feeling that this was somehow connected to the f4's reputation for challenging others to poker duels.

As I looked at the poker table, the realisation of what might be happening dawned on me, and I exclaimed, "Oh hell no, I ain't doing this shit." I tried to flee, but my escape was cut short as I collided with Lorenzo's chest. 

I quickly pulled away, flustered by the unexpected contact.

"Again? You must be a big fan of my chest," Lorenzo quipped sarcastically.

"WHAT? No." I replied, feeling even more embarrassed by his teasing.

"Yea? right," he retorted with a smirk.

I shifted my gaze back to the table, asserting my reluctance, "Well, I don't care. I don't want to play."

"You threw water at me in front of everyone, you don't really have a choice sweetheart." Lorenzo teased.

Lorenzo's words stung, reminding me of my own actions that had led to this situation. I had thrown water at him in front of everyone, and now it seemed like I didn't have a choice but to play.