24 // hungry and horny

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were avoiding him?"

"He agreed to stop talking like he's in a Shakespeare play," I informed all of them.

He was going through a phase.

But I couldn't handle hearing the word 'thy or thou' for another minute.

"Spiderweb tights are my new favorite fashion accessory."

"They're cute," told told Mel looking up from my laptop.

She smiled at me before glancing down at her phone; when she did a grin spread on her face. Stella looked at her curious, "Who are you texting."

"No one."

"Mhm."

"I'm serious," she said looking at all of us.

"Sure," I said sarcastically.

Mel narrowed her eyes at me, "I just met her."

"So it's a her?"

"Yes."

"What's her name?" Jordan asked.

"Jennifer."

I laughed and Jordan narrowed her eyes, "Why is my mom always brought up in our conversations?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I giggled as Mel swayed into me. Swinging her arm around my shoulder she said, "Okay, kiss marry kill. JLo, Adam Driver, and me."

"Kiss Adam Driver, Marry JLo, and kill you."

"Damn I didn't like you anyways," she said shoving me away with her hand smiling, "can't say I wouldn't kill you if it meant I got a chance with JLo."

"Fair enough."

"What are you doing next week?"

"Nothing," I told her knowing she was about to tell me she's throwing herself a birthday party.

She does it every year.

I tried convincing her to let me do it but it was a solid no on her part.

"Good, Saturday at ten I'm having a party," she told me, "costumes are mandatory."

"Got it," I nodded walking to her door.

She lightly bumped me, "Blondie is invited too."

"Theo?"

"You know what they say. Keep your friends close, enemies closer, and your hoes no more than an arms length away."

"No one says that."

"I do."

"I'll see you tomorrow," I laughed.

"Don't tell me you're walking home."

"I won't then."

Mel rolled her eyes, "Walking home at night alone, slightly tipsy sounds like a disaster."