"Oh" Chifuyu then let go of Takemichi hands while blushing.

"Who's that your friend?" Takemichi ask looking at Baji slowly disappearing to his sight.

"You could say that" Chifuyu answered still not looking at the raven.

"Ah....so what is that you want to talk with me?" Chifuyu said.

"Oh....Why are you ignoring me the whole afternoon?" Takemichi said while pouting.

"Huh?" The blonde alpha was confused but when he saw the ravens pout he find it cute.

"So cute" he mumbled but the raven heard it.

"Huh?, Cute? Who?" Takemichi said.

"Huh!? Ah....no one! Just forget what I just said" Chifuyu said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay......." The raven just look at him.

"So are you gonna answer my question or not?" Takemichi said.

"Ah......" The blonde alpha don't know what to say to the raven.

The raven let out a sign. " Nvm, who the hell I am to ask that, were not close its okay ignore me".

"Huh?" Chifuyu stops thinking for an excuses for ignoring the raven the whole afternoon.

There was a awkward silence between.

"So.... I'll introduce myself again. I'm, Kambe Takemichi, nice to meet you" Takemichi said breaking the silence and again with his signature smile and putting his hand forward asking for a shake hands.

"Ah.....oh... Matsuno Chifuyu" Chifuyu said and accepted the ravens hands.

"Hope we can be good friends Chifuyu" takemichi said with a closing eyes smile and that made Chifuyu's heart beat fast.

A sudden limo stops infront of them. Breaking their hand shakes.

"Looks like my cue to leave is already here" Takemichi said.

"Oh...then-" before the Chifuyu can finish what is he saying Takemichi already said it before him.

"See you tomorrow, fuyu" the raven said while walking to the car and waving his hand to the blonde alpha.

Chifuyu was surprised to what Takemichi just called him. The blonde alpha just gave the raven a warm smile.

The raven smiled back (ofcource) and getting in into the car.

_____________________________

When Takemichi is already in the mansion and got out of the car he saw another car parking at the front gate.

"Is there a guest" he thought.

When Takemichi was Infront of the door, someone open it for him from the inside revealing the Kambe's family butler.

"Welcome home, young master" the butler greets Takemichi while bowing.

"I'm home, Uncle Sebas" Takemichi said and smile but looks exhausted.

Sebas then pick up Takemichi's bag.

"Ah, Uncle Sebas, why is there a car from the outside. Do we have a guest? Takemichi ask walking to living room but before Sebas can answer him he was surprised by who the guest is.

A man with a cedar hair color and golden brown eyes sitting in the sofa.

"Hajime........" Takemichi muttered, looking at the guest with dead eyes.

"I'll go prepare the snacks" Sebas said bowing to them and walking to the kitchen.

"Takemichi" the man with cedar hair color stands up from where he is sitting.