Part 2

Two days have passed since you saw the 'Wayward Sons'.

Two days have passed since you met Jensen Ackles.

Two days have passed since you kissed him.

Sitting in front of the phone, you are torn between calling him and waiting another day. He likes me. Well, at least he liked the kiss. And he gave me his number, so he wants me to call him. You tell yourself but you are still uncertain about what he would say. But you hold up the little piece of paper and dial his number. At the other end you first hear slow beeps. He is probably busy.

You want to hang up but suddenly you hear a husky voice: "Hello?" Pause. "Who is this?"

"H-Hey, Jensen", you stutter. "It's me, (y/n) from the concert two days ago." His voice is really soft now and you can hear his smile as he talks. "Hi (y/n), I'm glad you're calling me. I thought you wouldn't." "What? I thought you don't want to talk to me." You blush a little. "Of course I want to talk to you and hear that sweet voice again.", he smiles. "So... what are you doing right now?" "I'm writing a song. I know we are a cover band but I got really inspired so I'm writing my own song." "That's really cool."

None of you has something to say and there is an embarrassing long pause. After what feels like forever Jensen finally says something.

"Do you maybe want to go out tomorrow night? I know we just met each other a few days ago but I liked the kiss and I really like you and I thought I should take you out. I don't know it's just an idea and if you don't want to I accept that -" You stop him: "Jensen, I'd love to go on a date with you. I really like you too." You can hear his relief as if he held his breath. "Thank you, (y/n). I still need your address though, to pick you up like a gentleman." You laugh a little. "It's 1036 Andover St in Lawrence, Kansas." "Great, I know a good restaurant in Lawrence. I'll pick you up at 7. Is that Okay?" "Of course.", you smile. "I'm excited to meet you again." "Me too. I have to go and finish this song now. See you tomorrow (y/n)!" "See you!"

He hangs up and you hear the beeps again, then you hang up too. Still smiling you run into your room and open your closet.

Oh god. What do I wear tomorrow. A dress? Or a shirt? Is that restaurant a fancy one or not? I'm thinking too much about this. It's going to be perfect no matter what I wear.