She Says She Wants To End It All When She's All Alone In Her Room, She Cries (1)

Authors Note: I hope you guys enjoy my story. I strongly recommend listening to the song Better Off Dead by Sleeping With Sirens. I will always have the video link up there at the top of the chapters.

P.S The parts that are in bold may be triggering.

BECA'S P.O.V

"Beca"

She's beautiful.

That's the first thing that comes into my mind when I see Aubrey. Just everything about her is perfect.

Her eye's. She has the best blue/green eye's I have ever seen. When she just looks at me with them, I swear, I could just melt.

Her hair. It looks very soft. I would love, if she fell asleep on my lap, so I could run my fingers through it.

Her voice. I love to hear her voice. It's silvery. I could just sit and listen to her talk for hours. Then when she sings. I didn't know someone could have a voice as amazing as hers. Then her laugh. Her laugh, it's just, ugh, I love it. It may be high pitched but that doesn't bother me.

"Beca?"

I wish she would notice me. I mean ,I know we are kinda friends, and that she is the caption of the Bellas, so of course she is gonna be forced to spend time with me. But I mean like they I want her too. Like the way I notice her.

But she doesn't. I can tell. I know she doesn't like me. I would even say she hates me, and it hurts. A lot.

It sucks, loving someone so much, and then have them hate you in return. She doesn't know I love her, yes I do love her, and she is never going to find out. I don't think I could take the pain of the rejection.

I would much rather be drowned in a lake or be burned to death than have her tell me that she doesn't love me back.

"BECA!" Yelled Aubrey.

"Oh, I am sorry, where you talking to me?" I asked a bit confused, I had just zoned for like a minute.

"Uh, yeah. I said your name like 3 times." She said a bit annoyed.

"Oh" now I feel stupid "well, what do you want?" I said with a bit more edge on my voice than I intended.

She gave me this weird look that I couldn't read. "Practiced end like 5 minutes ago. Aren't you going to leave?"

Oh my gosh, I hadn't even notice. I must have been staring at her and zoned out. She probably think's I am a creep now.

" Oh yeah sorry, I was just thinking about some essay I have due soon and must have zoned out." I said trying to make that sound believable.

"Alright just try and hurry up because I have to lock this place up and get to class." After she said that I packed up and left going right back into my dorm.

As I walked into my dorm, Kimmy Jin looked like she was just about to leave. So I put my stuff down and turned on my computer to work on some mixes.

"I am staying over at my friends tonight." Said Kimmy Jin as I put my headphones on.

I love music. It just helps you escape from life. To take a break. To withdraw from people. It helps me try and get my mind of Aubrey.

Aubrey. She's so beautiful. She looks absolutely gorgeous in he flight attendant outfit. Ugh! That reminds me, the Semi-Finals are coming up and we are still doing the same songs. I told Aubrey that we should try and change the song instead of doing the same ones over and over again. But she shot me down telling me that she had the pitch pipe and that we are sticking to tradition.