Ch. 1

The halls of the academy were bustling with activity as students, staff, and faculty all moved about in their own individual direction. Their footsteps echoing against the stone walls as they made their way to their respective classes.

"Wake up!"

Slap

A stinging pain ran through the boys back. The boy gave the person a look that screamed murder before pushing them off.

"How dare you put your hands on me, I should sue you for everything you own." His voice raspy from just have woken up.

"Don't blame me, you told me to wake you ."

The boy sat up groaning and rubbing the back of his neck, his hair a curly mess. He let out a loud sigh before getting out of bed.

"For someone who's all about designer, you sure don't like to sleep in clothes"

"Its uncomfortable"

June stood there with in his boxers, his slender figure glows with what little light that peeked through the curtains.

"I mean... i'm surely not complaining, its a nice view"

Quinn sat there on the bed smiling, tracing June's body with his eyes. June didn't say anything in return but he sure did react to it, his neck becoming slightly red.

"Make it quick or we'll miss breakfast"

He grabbed a black turtleneck, his regular black pants, and his school jacket. he was ready to go.

The school for the rich, they called it, and it truly lived up to its name. Every step echoed through the polished marble floors, a constant reminder of the legacy and privilege that comes with attending this institution.

==========June ===========

After class, I caught up with my friend, Jae-He, the fifth king.

"Hey, Jae-He," I began, trying to sound casual. "Have you seen Quinn around?"

Alex glanced at me, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"Oh, June? You mean Becky with the good hair?"

I rolled me eyes playfully. "Yes him."

Alex pretended to think for a moment, tapping their chin with a thoughtful expression. "I think he in the throne room. "

The throne room was just the place the kings had meetings, which doubled as a private break room when not in use.

"Right, thanks. I'll check there."

As I turned to leave, Alex grabbed my arm, a knowing look in their eyes. "He sure does got you bent doesn't he?"

I gave him a mischievous smile

"In more ways than

I can't believe that it was already my third year here, I couldn't help but reflect on how much my life had changed since I first set foot in this place. It felt like a lifetime ago, yet memories come back to me like it was yesterday . Amidst the sea of unfamiliar faces, I saw him. Quinn. When I met him it was his second year and he was already labeled as a king. He was one attractive heffer even back then. There was an air of danger about him that intrigued me. We never asked each other out it just sort of happened.

Sure enough Quinn was in the throne room laying in the couch. I approached him quietly, wanting to surprise him. I looked over at him, his eyes closed .

"Hey, are you asleep? Hey~ he-"

I felt a hand grab the back of my neck and pull me down. My face only inches away from his face.

"What took you so long to come find me?"

His voice deep and husky

"Sorry, classes ran longer than I thought they would."

He ran his hand up my neck and around to my cheek. After a few seconds he sat up, stretching out his hands pulling me into his lap.

"hmm, did you eat yet?"

"Not yet, I had to do somethings first" I felt his hands wander up under my shirt. "Besides i wanted to eat with you."

"Okay, lets do that"