14. she's so slow

Start from the beginning

"And in the night of the camp Nightwing murders he chopped up his sister without anyone noticing and then tried to kill you because you didn't follow the rules" he concluded, his words slightly slurred since he was trying to pull the pieces together, "yep" Juliet fake smiled at him "are you done yet?"

"Just about" he replied obviously not getting the 'shut the fuck up' expression tha had planted itself onto Juliet's face. 

"Cut it!" Deena's voice echoed out from the main station as the two of them pulled down the leavers making it extra cool when they walked back out to the scene that had neon plastering everywhere and flashing lights turning on and off every second.

"Well I'm just happy I'm not epileptic" 

Juliet looked at her mother with creased eyebrows as she knew that flashing lights aren't always the cause of epileptic episodes. "I dropped out of high school because I couldn't go a class without you kicking me so hard" she explained as she sent an accuser finger to the girl.

"You were always a kicker ── just like Fallon"

Juliet smiled at the mention of her auntie cause it reminded her of what she was doing at this mall tonight. 

The bells they had set off alerted the two women as they bent down next to the tree. "Last time this happened I had the Sunnyvale title to save me" Andrea groaned to herself as she tried to look at which monster had decided to join them this evening.

Oh Juliet hoped it was Ruby Lane.

It would be a lie to say she wasn't jealous of the corpse I mean Simon did call her hot right in front of her face which started her pure hatred to the daughter of nurse Lane.

"I have two suspects covered in blood" a voice rang out as the two turned to see a police officer who seemed shocked to see their faces, "Andrea?" he questioned as the woman rolled her eyes "Officer Martinez you need to leave" she constructed the man who still held up his gun "you need to drop your weapon.

"It's a water gun you idiot" Juliet told the man as he closed his eyes, obviously annoyed "I know it's a water gun Juliet" "then why do we need to drop it?" she asked, playing dumb to make time "just drop it" he urged "it's just water it's harmless" she shrugged before aiming it at him as he flinched.

"Sir you just flinched at a water gun ── are you sure you should be a police officer"

"I said drop-" but officer Martinez was cut off as a tall figure as Juliet recognized to be one of the old Shadyside killers walked up behind the man and simply snapped his neck in half, as his body fell forward and his head faced forwards, making the two girls run in opposite directions to get to their safety gates, gripping onto the rope tightly.

"times like these I wished we actually just left Sam in the hallway" she muttered to herself as she watched her mother from the opposite side of the room, sending a reassuring nod and smile to her.

As singing was heard in the distance Juliet practically wanted to tear herself apart.

"I fucking hate this song" she muttered as it reminded her of the sweet boy she changed her life for.

Juliet looked up to see her mother breathing in as Tommy walked by her, "it's not him mum" she reminded the woman as she watched his axe drag from the ground as she repeated her daughters words in her head as Tommy walked his way into the store and closed the gate just like Ziggy, Martin and Josh.

But yet Juliet's cage was still empty due to a killer missing the party.

"Where the fuck is that razor blade swinging bitch who tried to kill my dead boyfriend" she cursed as everyone still had no idea as they waited for Ruby Lane from behind a taco shelf, leaving Juliet behind as she waited for the girl.