09. the stupidity of a teenage boy

THE STUPIDITY OF A TEENAGE BOY , chapter nine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘴 ❞

⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍�...

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. And now she's living those stories. "this is some Stephen King type shit" Juliet sighed dangling her legs out of the ambulance as they waited for Sam and Deena to come out with hopefully good news.

"who's Stephen King?" Simon mumbled softly as he looked at the girl "your stupid" she deadpanned jumping out of the ambulance, "anyways, we should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance" Simon groaned not wanting to be arrested "I'm pretty sure it's fine if we used it to get away from a murderer and not just a murderer a supposedly dead murderer" Juliet said reaching her hands into her hair as a coping mechanism "we're hiding in plain sight" Kate told the boy "just like Bundy" Josh mumbled everyone looking at him "Bundy got caught though" Kate replied "and Bundy died in jail" Juliet told them sitting back on the bus.

She didn't have her necklace so she wasn't sure what to do with her fidgeting problem until Kate grabbed the girl putting her arm around her shoulder "hey we're going to be fine" she told the girl who merely nodded "well yeah Ted Bundy got caught but-" "figure this out I'm gonna take a leak" Simon announced, Juliet rolling her eyes "you're seriously going to take a piss whilst there is a killer coming after us" she yelled out to the boy who turned around

"I mean your welcome to join me?"

"I'm good thanks" she answered cuddling more into Kates side "if he dies I'm going to kill him" Juliet mumbled making Kate and Josh laugh and continue on with their conversation. "Why do you know so much about Killers anyway?" she asked "know thy enemy right" he smiled, Kate nodding with him "if that were the case I would know much more about my dad then I do" Juliet sighed opening her eyes wide when she realized she said that out loud.

"did I just-"

"yep" Josh said popping the p before taking a bite into the chocolate bar he had in his hand "what do you mean your dad's the enemy" Kate asked growing curious "well he kind of is but he isn't" Juliet explained now peaking the interest of Josh who was staring at Kates side profile like a sick puppy.

"Well when your a Salvatore you have to have this book about the laws of being a Salvatore right and the deal is when you break a law something bad like really really bad happens to you and I didn't believe it at first until my mum she told me about my Dad's Sister Fallon and how she always broke the rules and smoked weed with the cool kids and got drunk without a care in the world until one summer camp she was murdered along with her friends and innocent campers by one of the counselors" she told the two before looking back to her hands again "and now I keep on getting this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know if it's saying 'oh my god! we just survived a killer attack' or 'you broke the rules so now a killer is tormenting you and your friends before they finally decide that it's your time to shine" she admitted tears daring to stream out of her eyes.

"How many other people died in that massacre?" Kate asked the upset girl "I don't know probably like twenty" Juliet answered shrugging her shoulders "what are the chances that she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time" Kate smiled rubbing her shoulders "yeah I mean that would mean like your family has a deal with the devil or something" Josh explained making the two girls laugh.

"deal with the devil" Juliet laughed to herself before looking up "speaking of Devils, shouldn't Simon have come back by now?" Juliet asked watching as Kate shook her head "doubt it did you see how much mountain dew he stacked at Deena's" Kate smirked before hitting Juliet's shoulder "how is it anyway──you and him?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows at the girl who just laughed "all I know is that tomorrow morning when all this is over I'm finally going to ask him to be my boyfriend" she smiled thinking of the moment.

She was going to pass him a note in history like he used to do to her but instead of it being a funny joke about the teachers choice of clothing it would be a little love note followed by a yes or no question at the end.

It was practically perfect.

Hearing the doors shoot open Juliet looked up to see Deena and Sam running out quickly "we need to leave" Deena said looking like she could kill anyone "I think we should stay!" Sam yelled "it's safe here what if that psycho comes back again?" Sam asked looking at Deena for answers "then we'll be prepared" Deena said pulling a gun out of her back pocket making everyone's eyes gone wide and ask questions.

"Is that the cops, did you steal a cops gun"

"Deena what is that?"

"Can I hold it?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the Salvatore "what I know how to shoot one, we live in Shadyside for god sakes" she whisper yelled grabbing the gun from Deena who looked around.

"where's Simon?"