The story of Hairyolah

Once upon a time there was a princess. Her name was Hairyolah, and she had a very hairy asshole. Everyone in the kingdom made fun of Hairyolah because her asshole hair was soooooooo long it stuck out of the end of her dress like a tail.
But one day a man emerged from her asshole, it was a 1 inch tall penis with legs, arms, and a face. Hairyolah was so scared that she trapped the penis man in a jar and took it back to her castle. When she got to the castle she set him on the desk to interrogate the small little penis man.
"My name is sir small wiener", said the tiny penis man, "and i am here to provide you with my specially made cream that will make all your ass hair disappear".
Hairyolah looked at Sir Small Wiener in surprise, "can you really make my ass hair disappear with your cream?".
"Of course i can!" yelped Sir Small Wiener with a smile, "on one condition!!". With a grin on his face, Sir Small Wiener said, "I take your vagina with me to my homeland, pen island."
Hairyolah looked at Sir Small Wiener in disbelief, "And if this happens, you can assure me a hairless ass?"
"Very much so, just let me put myself in your ass, thrust a bit, and let out the hairless cream," says Sir Small Wiener.
Hairyolah looked to the side with a questioning glance; she had never in her life had to make a decision this complicated. Hairyolah opens the jar to let Sir Small Wiener out, she then bends over so her asshole is easily accessible from the desk.
Sir Small Weiner waddled closer to Hairyolah, feeling himself begin to grow a few inches bigger. As Sir Small Wiener readys himself to enter the asshole, Hairyolahs vagina, Vigil the Big Slit Vagina tackles Sir Small Wiener.
"oh Sir Small Wiener" moaned Hairyolah with delight, unaware of what was happening to the tiny penis man, "I see what you mean! i can totally feel it helping!"Hairyolah was in fact feeling something, but it was not Sir Small Wiener, it was the jar that got knocked and pushed into her asshole. As Sir Small Weiner fought back against Hairyolah's infamous tackling Vagina, Hairyolah continued feeling the pleasure of the jar in her asshole, completely unaware of the fact that she had accidentally left the curtains to her bedroom window opened, making herself completely exposed to any wandering peasants on the streets.
A nearby peasant heard the screams of Vigil saying, "Get away from her you small ass crusty dick."
"i'm trying to help!" yelled Sir Small Weiner in reply, all of them blind to the fact that the peasant, overcome with curiosity, was now trying to peer in threw the window.
Hairyolah moans Sir Small Wieners name while she looks back to see the jar, she is shocked when she sees what is supposed to be in her ass, fighting what seems to be her vagina. "Sir Small Weiner! What are you doing!?" Screamed Hairyolah, removing the jar and shoving the tiny penis man away, "I thought you were supposed to be getting rid of my ass hair!"
"Your vagina attacked me...I don't know what I did!" says Sir Small Wiener.
Just then, one of Hairyolah's maids ran in holding a newspaper, looking as if she was about to faint "Hairyolah, Hairyolah!" She cried, "Why is your ass on the front page of the news?!"
Hairyolah looked toward the maid in absolute terror..."MY ASS IS IN WHAT?" Hairyolah ripped the page out of the maids hands and saw a picture that appeared to be taken from her bedroom window of her bending over showing her exposed, extremely hairy, ass.
The maid left the room escaping what she just saw as Sir Small Wieny got out of Vigils grasp and jumped to Hairyolah, he landed under her cheeks and launched himself into her ass. Hairyolah threw the paper aside and shoved her hand up her ass to try and pull Sir Small Wiener out, "Get out of there! You've done enough damage!"
Before Hairyolah could grasp him he moaned in pleasure as the cream started dripping out of Hairyolahs ass. As the cream spread, Hairyolah noticed how patches of her ass hair began to disappear as if it were never there. She smiles as the hair goes, but not only does her hair leave...so does her dress, her castle, her wealth, her everything.
She notices as everything around her disappears, one thing seems to remain; Sir Small Weiner appears to be growing bigger and bigger until he's much larger that ten Hairyolah's!
Sir Small Wiener pulls out, now 6 feet long and 1 foot wide, he states, "not everyone is perfect poor Hairyolah, you need to accept who you are no matter the opinions of others, because who you are makes you you, and you make the things around, so with the loss of your hair, you will lose yourself, you decide what you want."

Moral of the Story, you may hate your ass hair or your tiny penis, but those make you who you are, and like Sir Small Penis, we must all learn to accept that even the things we dislike create the wonderful person we are.