Ron furrowed his brows. "We're not going to be using magic?"

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way,"

A lot of the students looked at each other and back to Umbridge like she was insane.

"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free," Diana pipped up.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class," Umbridge said sternly. "It is the view of the Ministry that theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations which, after all, is what school is all about—"

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" Harry cut in.

Diana looked at her hands, knowing what he was implying too. He was talking about Voldemort, the evil man who murdered her closest friend. Something was coming—no not something—A war. Harry knew it and she believed him.

"There is nothing out there, dear," Umbridge grinned. "Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?"

"Oh, I don't know," Harry said, sarcastically. "Maybe Lord Voldemort?"

The smile vanished from Umbridge's face as the whispers of students were heard around the classroom, many of them flinched. "Now let me make this quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie,"

"It's not a lie!" Harry shouted. "I saw him, I fought him,"

"Detention, Mr. Potter!" Umbridge said with a raised voice.

"So according to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead at his own accord?"

The whole room fell silent. Some students shifted their eyes onto Diana, whose her hair melted to blue and red and her bunny ears were sticking up. Everyone knew how much Cedric meant to the blonde and vice versa.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident,"

Diana stood up, her chair slamming against the deck behind her. "No, it wasn't! It was murder! Why would Harry lie about seeing Voldemort? What would he gain from lying?"

Umbridge's eyes shifted to the youngest black. "Miss Black, is it not? I understand Cedric Diggory meant a lot to you, but to act in such a way in my class is not tolerated. Please, calm yourself and sit down,"

"No, you're a liar," Diana says, her voice dangerously low. "Voldemort's back and you know it. But you and the Ministry are just too scared to believe it. You're a bunch of cowards."

"Detention, Miss Black," Umbridge said softly, though she looked like she wanted to murder Diana. "Come here, child."

The livid girl kicked her chair aside, walking past Harry and her brother and up to the toad-like teacher. Umbridge waved her wand and a piece of rolled-up pink parchment landed in her outstretched hand. A pink fluffy quill landed in the other hand as she began writing a lengthy before handing it to Diana.

"Take this to Professor McGonagall, dear," Umbridge said, overly sweet. Diana snatched the note out of her hand without saying a word. "Also, take Potter with you,"