snow storm

Today, December 2, the evening before the European union converence that most parlement parties where going to visit. It was the biggest political even of the year. Speech where held, networks where expanded, like mined politicians from all across the EU where able to share their political views. However it was still up in the air if the event was pulling through because of the bad snowfall.

Rob had been so exited when his plain landed in Czech Republic, he was currently standing in the lobby of the hotel that was booked for D66 and GroenLink. He was covered in show and waiting to check in when he noticed only Jesse Klaver party leader from GroenLinks was sending in the lobby as well. Where were all the other MP's.

"Jesse where are the or our party?" Asked rob to Jesse  who are standing outside his door.

"They moved out to the other hotel Rob saying that this place is currently fully booked because of the storm." Jesse spoke up

"Ohh then it means that only our rooms are still available? Other whise you wouldn't be here as well?" Rob said.

"Uhm well about that, they said that there was only 1 room left and judging by the state of the weather we won't be able to leave the hotel untill when the storm has called down" Jesse spoke with uncertaincy in his voice

"So we are sharing a room tonight?" Rob asked.

"Its not as if we haven't been sharing an appartment for a year now love" Jesse spoke up softly

Both man headed up to their shared hotel room and went inside the unit not forgetting to double lock the door from the inside. In the middle of walking on the spacious room Rob didn't saw the rinkle in the carpet that was lying on the ground and trip from it causing both of them to fell on the ground. Rob was laying down on the cold ground while Jesse on top of him, palms both rested on the side of his head, face fell on his big breast, clothed cock was resting against his thighs, sandwiching the young politician on the middle of the tiled floor.

"Ahh~" Rob let out a small whine from the sudden impact.

Seeing their weird position, Jesse immediately apologize to the latter saying "Oh god sorry Rob. I didn't mean it" the man in his thirties stand up carefully helping the latter to get on his feet, face was now heated from the embarrassment.

"It's okay Jesse it was my fault tho, by the way you're so cute when you're blushing" a smiled appeared on Rob's face making the latter shy from the sudden compliment.

"Don't use your charms on me Rob. I might get carried away by my emotion" the confident Politician step forward facing his colleague putting his index finger on his soft chest pushing him slowly until the older landed on the soft bed.

"I'm waiting for that to happen Jess, let's see" Rob whispered seductively to his colleague's ear accompanied by a teasing wink. He turn his back from the mindblown politician walking away, wide hips swaying sexily. Leaving the aroused Jesse with a massive hard on.

"I thought this Panda is an innocent one but turns out the other way around" Jesse shake his head and went to the kitchen getting a complimentary drinks on the mini fridge, gulping down some cold water to ease his building arousal.

When he went back to the bedroom he was shocked to see the Rob on the bed. Legs were bent widely, proudly in the middle of the king size bed. Face was contoured by pleasure, eyes were full of desire, lips biting, and was shookt Jesse the most is when Rob get the big pillow, putting it in between his legs humping it down slowly while looking directly in his eye.

Jesse was like a statue, watching the erotic scene infront of his eyes. His subsiding erection came back to life and now fully hard, wanting to get away from his tight slack pants. "Oh shit you're so hot Rob" he then covered his mouth after saying out loud what's on his mind.