Delivery Girl

The lights were low, there was smoke everywhere a beautiful song playing but I don't think I'm familiar to it, I felt nice I was roller skating, dancing to rythm of the song, feeling the moment, it felt like...

Home.

Suddenly a gorgeous siluette of a woman seemed to have joined me, she was tall, had long blonde hair and I couldn't see her face but she must've been gorgeous cause I found myself skating towards her.

"VANESSA" I open my eyes instantly to find my mom near my bedroom door "Jeez ma" I say with a headache already "You need to get up hija, miss Visage is almost here and you have to go to work"
"Miss who?" I asked slowly getting up "Miss Visage, you know the family of millionaires?" "No" I reply not really caring.

For those of you who don't know, my parents worked for this company bla bla bla, basically we lived in this mansion, wich sounds cool right? Yeah it would be if we could use it as a home but we can't.

You see my mom's a cook and my dad's a chauffeur so, usually in the summer these rich families rent the mansion we're in and my parents work for them, and I get to be locked in my room without perturbing anyone.

As soon as my mom leaves the room I get dressed, ready to leave the house, I step outside and put my skates on, skating on the way to work.

I press play on my Spotify vibing to Rihanna the whole way there, Tampa is beautiful, the plan trees, the blue sky, the beaches "shit" I mutter to myself, my face just kissed the floor, ouch! Laughing at me was a very happy, muscled and tattoed (as allways) Kameron, Kameron was my best friend since diapers I love her to death.

She's already in her uniform and we both have the same working schedule so that means I am fucked, I get up going to her but just before I could say anything, our boss shows up, yelling at me for being late AGAIN, listen in happens, okay? Plus our boss is a drama queen I wasn't even THAAAAT LATE...

I dress my uniform and head to the kitchen waiting for Kameron to give me my backpack with people's orders in it, yup I work for a pizza place, Kameron stays in the restaurant and I'm the delivery girl, she hands me my backpack and the addresses and so I leave.

How funny one of the adresses is my, well not mine, but you get the point mansion, the rich people might've already arrived, who woulda thought, millionaires ordering from a pizza place, that's new, I decide to head there last, this time more careful so I wouldn't fall and ruin some good food.

It's a beautiful day today, everytime I can, I walk near the water since it's such a better view than city and pollution and shit, I'm not feeling my best today but nature allways helps me feeling better.

It was too late, next thing I know I crashed against someone "holly shit" I say "Hey don't you have eyes for something" The person says a blonde girl, taller than me, also wearing skates "hey! You were also on the way and didn't move" I defend myself "Whatever you say delivery girl" I roll my eyes getting back to what I was doing but feeling stared at.

---

Tampa was beautiful, and so was this house, my niece seemed to be already established very well, the cook also seems to be very good so I asked her to make us some lobster for lunch, and so she did, it was ridiculously good "This is delicious miss??" "Mateo, but you can call me Alexis" she smiles at me "I don't like it" my niece says "Aquaria can you not" I raise my eyebrow at her "whatever I'm gonna order some pizza" she get's up leaving me there alone with a huge embarrassed "I'm so sorry" I apologize to miss Ma- eh Alexis

She's always been like this, and now that she got that girlfriend it's like it got worst, I'm almost at my limit, talking about her girlfriend where even is she? Aquaria forced me to bring her with us and she just leaves...

"This food is so good" I praise Alexis again til I get an idea "would you consider coming to Canada with me, I'd pay you double"
"Oh... it would be an honor, but we can't do that we have our whole life here"
"What about triple?" "Again I'm sorry but we-" we hear a splash outside, what the hell?

-----

After I was done with my other orders I finally go to the mansion to find a girl relaxing near the pool, probably trying to get a tan, cause mama was palid "Good afternoon is the Pizza for you?" I smile "yeah just place it there" she points at a table and so I do that.

"Hey babe!" She says and I turn around in confusion, just to see the blonde I bumped into earlier walking in our direction how great, I just wanna get rid of this already so very quickly I take the drinks out to put them on the table but end up bumping with the girl getting chocolate all over the white blouse she was wearing with the bikini.

"Oh my god Im so sorry" I say putting the cup down "You bitch-" she looks me dead in the eye "-so you think this is funny" she looks at the other blonde who seems to be loving this, can this day get an worst?

Just as I was about to turn around I get pushed in the pool, wich would already be bad enough, but picture it with skates, exactly... bringing me down and believe me I was trying to swim but I just couldn't suddently I felt someone grabbing me and sitting me on the edge of the pool "Are you okay?" The girl asks but I'm immediately distracted by my parents who apperantly heard the splash "Are you okay?" My dad asks me sitting down with me "Yeah... I'm fine" I touch my neck, fuck "Dad, my necklace it fell"

That necklace meant a lot to me, I have it ever since I can remember, I don't know where it's from, neither do my parents beacuse you see... I'm adopted, not that I'm ashamed of it my parents are the best!

"We'll get it don't worry" he says helping me to get up "May I know what happened here" A dark haired lady wearing a suit showed up "What happened is that she pushed me in a pool" "Please, it was an accident" the other girl says not even trying to hide it, bitch coulda killed me.

"And you are?" The woman who I'm assuming is Miss voyage?Missage? Something like that asks "She's our daughter" My dad says before taking me inside.

-----

"Aquaria apologize right now" "It was an accident I'm telling you auntie"
"Okay but this is not the way I'll get them to work for us permanently" I whisper to her ear "So you're choosing them over me now?" She raises an eyebrow "you know it's not like that"
I roll my eyes walking away from her.

So they have a daughter...I might just know what to do with this.