"Um, I'll wait for the next one," Diana said, making Ron shake his head.

"There isn't going to be a next one," Ron said, smirking. "You'll just have to sit on Harry's lap,"

Diana snapped her head towards Harry, who nodded intensely. Her heart sped up as she climbed onto the carriage and sat on his lap. Her face went beet-red when he wrapped his arms around her waist as the carriage began to move. Strands of her hair turned a shade of light pink, Harry seemed to notice and ran his hand through her hair with his own smirk on his lips.

"What an interesting necklace," Benji says, getting the attention off of Diana. He looked at Luna's bottle cap necklace.

"It's a charm, actually," Luna replied. "Keeps away the Nargles. Hungry. I hope there's pudding."

Everyone glanced at each other before Ron asked. "What's a Nargle?"

"No idea," Diana muttered.

***

HOGWARTS

They entered the Great Hall and sat at their rightful places. Sammy joined his boyfriend at the Ravenclaw table, and Kodaline went to the Hufflepuff table. Diana sat next to her brother on the opposite side of Harry and Hermione. The feast began, and everyone dug into the various food and drinks. Diana helped herself to some steak and kidney pie, mashed potatoes, carrots, oddly enough, and apple juice.

Harry smiled at her and pointed to the pile of carrots on her plate. "You're really a bunny,"

"Shut up," Diana said playfully, throwing a carrot at his head.

"He's not here," Hermione said, looking around.

Harry grinned and popped the carrot into his mouth before he frowned. "Who?"

"Hagrid. He's not here,"

Diana, Harry, and Ron scanned the staff table and did not see him as the redhead said, anxiously. "He can't have left,"

"Of course, he hasn't," Harry said firmly.

Diana's stomach filled with worry. "You don't think he's hurt, or anything, do you?"

"No," Harry said, trying to reassure her.

"Then, where is he?" She said, softly. 

Harry paused before saying quietly. "Maybe he's not back yet, you know, from his mission—the thing he was doing for Dumbledore."

Ron nodded. "Yeah, maybe it's that,"

Diana bit her lip in worry for one of her favorite teachers as Dumbledore spoke.

"Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you—"