5. The Truth.

(At Kazuma's house)
Kazuma:(wake up..clean his bed and take a shower..go downstair to make a breakfast for himself since he live alone..go to the kitchen)

???:"You are late, Kazuma-kun.."

Kazuma:"Shut up, bitch."

???:"What did you say?!"

Kazuma:"It's nothing.."

???:"Anyway..hurry and make a breakfast for me too."

Kazuma:"Why should I?"

???:"Of course, you should, since I saved your life!"

Kazuma:"And I let you stay in my house for that!"

???:"No..No..I stay in your house because that's what you should do as one of my property."

Kazuma:(annoyed)"What property, you bitch? I'm a human."

???:(smirk)"Are you sure?"

Kazuma:(silent)

???:"Kazuma..you shouldn't forget that you are no longer a human.."

Kazuma:"If I'm not a human, then why am I still live?!"

???:"It's because I gave you the power..You shouldn't let your pride take over your life..because Pride will just be excuse for a human to live.."

Kazuma:(silent)

???:(grinning)"That's why~ 1 omellette rice for me~~ Thank you~~♡"

Kazuma:"Whatever.."

???:(grinning)

Kazuma:"Hey.."

???:"Hmm?"

Kazuma:"When are you gonna stop doing this, Minami?"(look at Minami coldly)

Minami:(smirk)"Eh? What do you mean?"

Kazuma:"I don't know why I can take your interest..but what about that guy?"

Minami:"You mean Hoku-chan?"

Kazuma:"Is he also one of your stupid toys too?"

Minami:(smirk)"What do you think?"(put her chin on her palm)

Kazuma:(look at Minami coldly)

Minami:"Hoku-chan is an interesting human..I never seen a human who doesn't desire anything in this world before..and plus..he love me..hehe~"

Kazuma:(rolling his eyes)"Then What about me?"

Minami:"You?? Of course you are the one who I has been looking for.."(do a circle sign with her hand to her eyes and look at Kazuma through it.. her eyes shining)

Kazuma:"Why do you keep doing that??"

Minami:"It's because I like what I see??"

Kazuma:(fluttered by Minami's words..shakes his head)
"And what do you see??"

Minami:"Huh? Oh..I just hit a jackpot rolls~"(still do a circle sign with her hand to her eyes and look at Kazuma through it and see Kazuma has a dark red aura from his body)"Heh~"

[The Truth]
Minami:"Hmm.."(look at the humans..fly toward school by school..saw someone getting)"Oho~"

A group of boys is gathering around one boy who is kneeling down on the floor.

Minami:(fly toward a tree near the class..sit on the tree branch..crossing her legs and put her chin on her palm..and watch the scene)
"Amazing..I just got here and I can already watch this kind if scene~~"