Chapter 2

Note: Lmao totally DID NOT SEARCH THIS UP ON YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE LOLOLOL /j

___________________________________________

Two new married couples, still waltzing gracefully getting everyone's attention. Two of them remembering and talk about all those good times they've had. "Do you still remember our first meeting?" Asked Zhongli. "Of course I do! Why would I forget it?" He answered as both chuckled. "Well, I also remember the time I started to have mixed feelings for you." He said, making the other curious. "Is that so? May I know that time?" Zhongli's mind is full of curiosity.

~At the Liuli Pavilion~

"Traveler, you made it. As promised, I've found someone who can help you with the mysteries of the Liyue Qixing hiding the vessel of the Geo Archon." Said Childe on the blond, braided hair, Aether and his floating companion, Paimon.

"Is he at the Liuli Pavilion?" Asked Paimon.

"Yes, now come! I'll introduce you to him. I've set up a business dinner for us, as per Liyue custom." Said Childe.

People who work for the Liuli Pavilion, greeting these three as they come in. Telling them that the important person they need to meet, Zhongli, has been waiting inside with his tea. Childe greeted him as they come in, Zhongli gesturing them to their seats.

"Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Zhongli, the consultant to the organization known as Wangsheng. And a trusted associate of the Fatui." Childe introduced him. "Associative of the Fatui?" Asked Aether. Childe answered and explained the clueless, curious traveler's question. Giving him a shocked reaction.

"The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor organizes burials. We ensure that those who passed on do so in peace." Said Zhongli as Paimon and Aether gives them a much more curious and shocking reaction again. Childe snickering the fact that these two thought Zhongli is involved in something about killing or murdering people. Childe explained more to the clueless traveler but he stopped, knowing that he shouldn't be saying much as Zhongli tells Aether that he'll be the one taking him to the Geo Archon's Vessel.

As Zhongli talks to Aether, Childe has been drowned in his thoughts. Staring at the consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. He was deep in his thoughts, not knowing Aether and Paimon have been waving in front of his face until... "Childe, it is your turn to explain for the traveler," Zhongli said as he takes another sip from his tea. "I-I'm sorry. I've been thinking about something. Now, where were we?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head as Zhongli tells him so he could catch up.

There's been this weird feeling that Childe is having. The more he meets and hears Zhongli's voice, the more he wants to be with him. Though he needs to get everything straight. He is only here for his mission to get the Geo Archon's gnosis for The Tsaritsa.

Time passes by, all he did was get along with the locals as he does his job secretly and... Pay for the things that Zhongli has been buying because he always forgets his wallet. "Must be because he's getting old or has a short-term memory loss?" Thought Childe to himself but shrugged it off.

One day, Zhongli gave a pair of chopsticks with a dragon-and-phoenix design to the ginger. The problem is, Childe does not know how to use it. "Is it really necessary to use chopsticks here?" Asked Childe as a sweat drops. "Yes, if you want to fit in with the locals like what you have said." Said Zhongli. The chopstick looks too fancy for a person who just started using one. "Do not worry, I'll teach you. You'll get used to it." He said as he holds Childe's hands, correcting how he should hold them properly. Childe felt a spark as Zhongli touched him. Making him want more. What even is he feeling? Zhongli giggled at the fact that Childe is looking like a Jueyun Chili.