3- She is an Omega

Start from the beginning

(Min Hinja, yoongi's mother)

(A/n: I don't know who are they I just found this pics on internet)

The two ladies raised their children together, but Jisung never accepted y/n and yoongi's friendship, he saw how y/n was more on the soft side compared to yoongi, how she would cry easily about anything, how yoongi babied her, alot of signs showed that y/n isn't going to be an Alpha and that was driving jisung crazy.

Then one day Jisung saw a pendant around his daughter's neck, he asked her about it anf he felt his bloof boiling when y/n sait it was a present from Yoongi, that day Jisung decided that this was so much and Yoongi was ruining het daughter and babying her.

Jisung decided that y/n needs to be trained to become more powerful to take the leadership from her uncle in case she presented as an omega, his clouded mind persuded him that an Omega can beat an Alpha if she wad trained, and that's how everything went down for y/n...

Y/n was prohibited from going to the Dagust pack lands as she "needed to train and be ready to lead the pack" as her father reasoned out, everyday the 10 years old girl would wake up at 6 in the morning, head over to the pack's battle and traininb areas and train amongst all the young Alphas that were supposed to join the defend forces of the pack in the future when they are ready.

It was a living hell..

The place was full of Alphas of all ages and their phermones were terrifying the young boy, they were'nt calming her like how yoongi's cinnamon scent would calm her, her trainings were so hard and exhausting dor her fragile body, the training fights that she was supposed to win all ended with disasters and bruises and tears, other Alpha started mocking her for "acting like a baby", she doesn't see her yoongi at all now and that is driving her crazy, the longing for the Alpha's scent was unbearable.

When Mina saw how her young girl was being slowly tortured she tried to persude Jisung to stop this,
"If she presented as an omega she won't win the fight against an Alpha no matter what! Omegas aren't made to fight Jisung"

That sentence made Jisung hate
Omegas, why are they so weak?
Why can't they be helpful at all?
Why can't they be independent!?
And just like that, the whole pack's Omegas were ordered to train just like y/n.

However, when the Omegas
Couldn't keep up with the trainings, the pack's Alphas started seeing the Omegas being in debt with them for defending them, they totally ignored the fact that this was their job to protect the Omegas and the pack, treating the Omegas started to change, Alphas started disrespecting the Omegas, and the head Alpha he released new laws, and let me tell you this Omegas were living through hell.

Omegas weren't allowed to leave
the pack territory, Omegas weren't allowed to object to any Alpha's order, Alphas were allowed to use thier alpha voice however they like, all the Omegas were forced to serve as servants for the Alphas of the packs.

More and more laws were being
excuted to the point that some
Alphas started to see omegas as
anything but a person with rights
and personality.

Yoongi was more that terrified
when his father Sonhaye told him
about the Masul packs' Omegas
training and the new laws.

Yoongi was more that terrifiedwhen his father Sonhaye told himabout the Masul packs' Omegastraining and the new laws

(Min Sonhaye, yoongi's father)

(A/n: I don't know him also😅)

The only way that told Yoongi that
Y/n was still alive was his best
friend Hoseok, the 11 years old boy was expected to be a beta and was trained to be a scout for the Dagust pack in the future, being a beta he was allowed to enter the Masul grounds, he would go straight to y/n's den to check on her and Deliver her any message or gift from Yoongi and vice versa.

One day, Hoseok barged into
Yoongi's room, the Alpha was in
deep thought and a slight frown
clutching into y/n's sweatshirt
hugging it tightly, it was one of the moments he wished y/n had a
scent, his attention was drawn to
the boy that barged into his room
in absolute horror and tears.

Yoongi's heart seemed to stop for a second when he saw Hoseok like this, he knew immediately that something happened to his
y/n, Hoseok was sobbing to the point that he wasn't able to speak, so Yoongi patted his back to calm him down, he really needed to know what happened.

After Hoseok calmed down alittle bit, he turned to the worried Alpha next to him with glossy eyes and sighed,
"Y/n, she..she presented today" Those simple words to terrified the Alpha, please not an Omega please not an Omega please not a "she is an Omega".

Yoongi ran out of his room after hearing those 4 words, if y/n presented as an Omega that means that the pack will be under the leadership of Jisung's brother and Jisung won't be happy with that. Y/n and all the Omegas will be in danger, he can't let that happen, he promised y/n that he would always protect her!

Yoongi barged into his father's office, he found him looking through the large window of his office with a worried frown on his forehead, he turned to Yoongi and sighed,
"I know what you are here for and no there is nothing we can do about this".
" What do you mean we can't do anything?! That's a whole pack's omegas in danger, y/n is in danger, dad there must be something please!"

Sonhaye sighed and looked to the window once again" Yoongi, Jisung is the leader and what he does is all under the conceot of (protecting omegas by training them), what can we say against him?"

Yoongi felt the whole world stop
when he couldn't come up with an answer, Jisung would leave the
leadership to his brother in 10 days, thay means he can't see y/n for another 10 days that if it didn't take them longer.

Yoongi's only prayer was that y/n would be safe and that he wil be able to see her and scent her soon.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Yahh double update cause why not.😚

Heyy! How are you all? I hope you liked this chapter .😁

Tomorrow maybe I will not be able to update because tomorrow is my exam.🥲 but I will try my best.

All the best to those who's exams are there.

Let us all pray to namjesus for good grades

Swagyswagy loves you~💜