"Don't thank us, thank your managers, especially m/n. He was the one who suggested this plan!"

Coach nekomata waved their thanks towards the boy was was holding the banner. M/n shifted in awkwardness as he felt everyone's eyes were on him. He did a little wave, which made fukurodani's ace hollered, erupting a whole scream of thank you to the boy.

m/m rubbed his cheek as he felt his cheeks heat up from all the appreciation.

Kiyoko smiled slightly at the sight of the boy, she may not have much interaction with him but she surely admires his impact on his own team AND on the other team.

M/m sweatdropped as he saw the infamous duo in karasuno and another one in nekoma bowed infront of kiyoko who only looked at them with a poker face.

"Hey, kiyoko-san, how can you keep a straight face with them?"

He whispered loud enough for the manager to hear, kiyoko smiled a little from the question. Which did not go unnoticed by her loyal worshippers.

"You'll get-"

"HEY!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT FOR MAKING KIYOKO-SAN SMILE HUHHH??"

"YEAH? YOU WANNA FIGHT SEIJOH BRAT??"

"WE'RE BEAT YOU TO PULP"

The trio interrupted kiyoko, m/n jolt from their sudden screams but before they could even speak or, threat the boy more they received a good ol' knuckle punch.

"Oi, don't threaten m/n, he's a good kid"

"Stop scaring m/n."

"Yamamoto, do you want to run 40 laps tonight? hm?"

The three who saved m/n from the grasp of the loyal worshippers of the goddess, was herself, kiyoko, sugawara and kuroo who each had an annoyed smile in their faces. Except kiyoko of course.

"Sorry m/n, don't take their threats by heart"

Sugawara apologized as he dragged the two back to his team, while kuroo did the same and dragged the guy called yamamoto whilst he was getting scolded by their libero who suddenly appeared at kuroo's side.

"Like i said, you'll get used to it."

Kiyoko continued what she was saying earlier before she was rudely interrupted, they were both holding the banner still. Only when one of the coach told them they can put the banner down and eat did they fold it into a square-like form.

"Besides, im pretty sure you have your own worshippers in your team"

Kiyoko added, as they both walked towards their team who was right behind of one another but before m/n can ask the girl for clarification he was interrupted by someone attacking him with a hug. The person smelled like sweat and baby cologne. M/n liked the scent of the baby cologne but it was not a good mix with sweat.

"M/n-chan!! Thank you for doing this for us!!"

M/n smiled and patted oikawa's head who was burying his face in his chest. While, iwaizumi, mattsun, makki, yahaba and the rest went in and joined oikawa to hug and give their thanks to the manager in person.