1.A Whole New World

5000 years after our current world, the humans, the demons, the witches, the elves and all various creatures lived together.
(Yes, they are real! Don't ask me how((*  ̄︿ ̄))

Both the spiritual souls like phantoms and angels and the physical souls like humans and werewolves stayed in the same dimension.

The descendants of hell and heaven came down on earth. So you wouldn't be surprised if a wizard and a werewolf were beating the shit out of each other like humans on the corner shop of the road.

Being in a world like this , has its own ups and downs. Anyways, in a world where both good and evil were living untroubled but still full of greed and jealousy, vampires were an exception.

They were feared by all. Not because they suck blood but because they had powers.(yeah! superpowers!).

Each breed had different abilities, so they were never seen fighting with another of their species because one could do something the other couldn't.

There were seven breeds in total:

The blessed, The cursed, The transformed, The forgiven, The punished, The impure and The half breed ..

The existence of vampires came from witches. A witch once put a curse on a human and made him a blood sucker. He used to kill people by draining them of blood, the person who lived even after he/she got a bite became a vampire himself/herself.

(So yeah! That's how they turn into vampires because they can't reproduce)

Some humans were lucky enough to be changed into vamps by a god, goddess or angel, they were the chosen ones, hence, they were called the blessed. They were the royals in the kingdom.

Whoever they bit changed into a vampire, which was not cursed, so they were called the transformed.

In the beginning, they feared this change and hid themselves in the dark, getting scared of everything. They used to come out at night and search for preys.

But as time passed by, they civilized and adapted themselves to drink fake blood.(It's 5000 years after, anything is possible, lol).Then it gradually became illegal for them to bite others without permission.

Even though they adapted to the sunlight, they were rarely seen. They didn't communicate with other creatures.

They are sharp, powerful, strong, seductive and cunning intellectuals, so no one messed with them.

In a way they ruled without ruling....

So... this was the first update... What are your thoughts in it?( ̄▽ ̄)"..Hope you like it.. Also feel free to correct any mistakes... See y'all soon... Stay safe and lob ya..:-):-)